**** Official New York Jets vs Philadelphia Eagles Game Thread ****

war ensemble

McKnight must drive all his coaches insane. He can do everything you want a back to do, but never, ever strings two consecutive good plays together.

McElroy is the only Jets QB that doesn't panic when his first option gets taken away. Ganaway looked like his fourth read on that play.

Well said on both accounts.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who's starting Greg McElroy for starter thread?

Honestly, it's sad.

Dude plays the position well, moves in the pocket, goes through his progressions. He just doesn't have the physical tools to get the job done. Then, we've got two guys ahead of him with all the physical ability in the world that have no ability to play the position.

Honestly, it's sad.

Dude plays the position well, moves in the pocket, goes through his progressions. He just doesn't have the physical tools to get the job done. Then, we've got two guys ahead of him with all the physical ability in the world that have no ability to play the position.

TRADER MIKE BABY

I really can't see any way Richardson doesn't make this team. He's having a hell of a preseason. Especially if you're going with more 4-man lines, it'd be easy enough to shift one of the LB spots over to DL.

But Marcus Dixon is just like Victor Cruz.

Honestly, it's sad.

It was siad that BRADY did not have the physical ability to play the position either! I think that he might have changed a few people's minds!

Pouha

Ellis

Richardson

Coples

Devito

Wilkerson

Dixon

?

Yeah, I guess so. He's a good special teamed, too

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. Dixon or Richardson are the only ones who would possibly even have the slightest chance of being off the team, and between Dixon's play last year and his play on special teams, plus RIchardson's play this preseason, I don't think it'll be that hard for them to find one extra roster spot for the DL this year.

Archived