Jets have an easier schedule than the Patriots, which is nice.....

BlackDynamite

Playing Buffalo at home is easy. Going to Buffalo, not so much. Just ask Tom Lady.

If you want to put your season in the balance against Houston and San Fran in December, good with that.

I'd rather address that situation earlier than in December, when I'm fighting for a spot or a seed.

I think winning all my December games gives the team all the momentum you could ever need, no?

BD

Dude, you are in extreme contradiction mode here brah.

Buffalo is tough road game, you want easy games in Dec, but the Jets finish with Buffalo on the road. You're claiming @ Tenn is a tough game for the Pats, well, the Jets play @ Tenn in Dec.

So technically, according to your logic, the Jets have a "tough" 3 game finish with @ Tenn, SD, @ Buffalo.

And as to the when you play tough teams early or late...I like them late. Its a matter of preference and one thats not worth arguing but getting hot at the end of the year against good teams, prepares you for the playoffs. Not beating up the dregs of the league. That IMO gives you false hope.

Tennesse is a tough enough game, but it's not going to Baltimore. The Jets can win that.

When has San Diego ever been tough for the Jets? When was the last time they won on the East Coast, much less against the Jets?

If Buffalo is 6-9 on the last day of the season, how tough are they gonna be? That game may have no meaning to the Bills or the Jets. The Jets could be locked into a seed. The Bills could be done for the season. You can't call that as touch a game as playing them in Buffalo at the start of the season.

I'd rather have false hope in the Playoffs, than watching them saying "We could beat them".....

BD

Tennesse is a tough enough game, but it's not going to Baltimore. The Jets can win that.

When has San Diego ever been tough for the Jets? When was the last time they won on the East Coast, much less against the Jets?

If Buffalo is 6-9 on the last day of the season, how tough are they gonna be? That game may have no meaning to the Bills or the Jets. The Jets could be locked into a seed. The Bills could be done for the season. You can't call that as touch a game as playing them in Buffalo at the start of the season.

I'd rather have false hope in the Playoffs, than watching them saying "We could beat them".....

BD

Okay, whatever you say! Jets have an easier schedule than the Patriots.

lmfao

• 2 months later...

Archived