Quinton Coples: 4 games. 4.5 sacks. If that doesn't get you excited.....

BlackDynamite

Haters and eternal pessimist will say preseason games are totally worthless, but if every time you play a game, you make plays, I say you're a player!

I know I'm Black Dynamite, but Quinton might have come from one of my "layovers" in North Carolina back in da day.....

Stats for his preseason, where he has played PARTS of 4 games:

10 tackles, 4 sacks, 4 tackles for loss, 4 passes defensed (Knock downs)

BD

Haters and eternal pessimist will say preseason games are totally worthless, but if every time you play a game, you make plays, I say you're a player!

I know I'm Black Dynamite, but Quinton might have come from one of my "layovers" in North Carolina back in da day.....

Stats for his preseason, where he has played PARTS of 4 games:

10 tackles, 4 sacks, 4 tackles for loss, 4 passes defensed (Knock downs)

BD

You didnt even mention his forced fumble stats. Dude did his thing in the preseason. Now hopefully it'll translate over.

Sidenote: What's up with chicks hating that word? I don't get it. It's a recent thing too. Say moist around any woman and they look at you like you just confessed to pedophilia.

Yes! I've never met a woman our age who doesn't hate it. "Panties," too.

It's retarded. Panties is a beautiful word. Feel like there should be butterflies flying around girls moist panties.

I think I briefly dated one of those girls in high school. Not even kidding.

Sounds like a story that should be told.

I must say, the part of this post that I found to be most noteworthy was "our age".

Throw "moist" at a woman over 60 and those drawers will melt like butter.

You know, I was about to explain how that's not what I meant by that, but I realized this one's just a lost cause. Well played, sir.

Damn whippersnappers.

Yeah, Coples looks good and stuff. Good topic.

This is JN we're talking about here. When a topic has nothing for us to argue about, we need to find some other means to keep the thread going.

Just agreeing with each other is boring and sh*t.

Exactly. Usually someone comes along and finds a way to turn it into a Sanchez/Tebow debate... Or a Tanny bashing/defending thread...Or a troll comes along and it becomes us against them...

And if none of those, it becomes one of those threads where everyone is accused of being gay for each other.

This debate about women is definitely a welcome respite, lol.

Archived