Patriots Cut Deion Branch

@Eric_Edholm: Patriots release a lot of "great" players every year. Teams scramble to add them. They never play nearly as well elsewhere

This is pretty true.

A lot of guys who never played well are suddenly superstars on the Patriots. Bill is a genius. Remember what he did last year with Ocho Cinco and Haynesworth? GENIUS!

• Upvote 2

Dump Holmes add Branch.

BTW, That ****tard move of Holmes where he holds the ball out and drops it when he makes a catch for a first down is embarrasing. Clown does it even when they are losing. Dont ya think Rex would have told him to stop that jackass move?

Maybe Rex could tell Landry to punch that bums scroungy goatee off his face next time he does that.

Dump Holmes add Branch.

BTW, That ****tard move of Holmes where he holds the ball out and drops it when he makes a catch for a first down is embarrasing. Clown does it even when they are losing. Dont ya think Rex would have told him to stop that jackass move?

Maybe Rex could tell Landry to punch that bums scroungy goatee off his face next time he does that.

It's annoying even when we're winning, dreadful when we're losing. Dude's been doing it since college though, nothings gonna stop it.

The worst is when a ref is clearly standing there near him with his hands out waiting for the ball. It's like cmon dick.

Dump Holmes add Branch.

It's annoying even when we're winning, dreadful when we're losing. Dude's been doing it since college though, nothings gonna stop it.

The worst is when a ref is clearly standing there near him with his hands out waiting for the ball. It's like cmon dick.

makes you wonder just how ****ing stupid Holmes really is. Ive seen him drop the ball with the ref waiting while we were in hurry up mode. Wonder if this gets him the close interference/def holding calls.

You're right, but next time please complete your statement :-)

Thats very strange. My post ended with "reads". I did not post anything about LG RT, etc. In act, I do not think Slauson sucks. maybe posted inside the quote I used? IIt does not usually let you do that. I will go back and check.