***Official Prediction Thread: Week One Jets v Bills***

T0mShane

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bills 21, Jets 3.

The Jets defense can't score points because the Bills won't give them the opportunity, and neither can the Jets offense.

The Bills have playmakers on offense, their defensive line is good enough to make Sanchez and Greene ineffective, and Sanchez will afford the Bills defense at least one scoring opportunity.

Jets 21, Bills 3.

Cordy Glenn sh*ts the bed and Ryan Fitzpatrick is sent back to his days at Harvard. The Bills defensive line is good enough to make Sanchez and Green ineffective, so the Jets score 21 points on defense (LaRon Landry flexes his muscles for a 32 yard pick six, and Coples strip-sacks and de-pantses Fitz two times on the one yard line, resulting in two Marcus Dixon td's).

How the hell are the Jets going to reach 20 + points? How? I don't see it. I see M Williams sacking Sanchez at least twice once for a strip sack. I see Sanchez lofting a lollipop pass in the flat and one of the Bills young corners returning it for a pick 6.

Here it is.

Bills 17 ( one defensive touchdown. one late in the game score after the Jets D have spent twice as much time on the field as the offense and a field goal)

Jets 10 (one field goal and one defensive touchdown or tiny offensive touchdown caused by a turnover inside the Bills 10, probably strip sack by Ellis and Coples, maybin)

Last year I predicted that Joe McKnight would do something to make Jets fans all love him. This year, I predict the same from ... Tebow and Sanchez.

He'll run for 30 yards, 3 first downs and 1 TD. While NOT negatively impacting Sanchez's stats as the true QB. Sanchez will finish with 65% completion percentage, 260 yards, 2 TD and NO turnovers.

We roll the Bills.

It all comes down to who is better: Tim Tebow or Brad Smith?

Haha I have to admit I am really interested to see how they use Tebow though. If they only line him up at QB with Sanchez out of game and that's their big secret wildcat play, that's going to be really disappointing.

Yes, having an elite defense and inept offense is most certainly getting old.

Yeah that one season with Sanchez as the QB where we didn't get to the AFC Championship game was a real bitch! Let's just sh*t all over them now like the rest of the country. Can't wait to see the media and half the fans on this site eat crow.

Yeah that one season with Sanchez as the QB where we didn't get to the AFC Championship game was a real bitch! Let's just sh*t all over them now like the rest of the country. Can't wait to see the media and half the fans on this site eat crow.

The media never eats crow. What they say today has no meaning tomorrow. There is no accountability for the media.

The fans who should eat crow will be split. Half will continue to spout how awful we are no matter the outcome. The other half will be happy we won and are doing well. Thats when it gets real interesting around here.... just go check some threads from last october.

The media never eats crow. What they say today has no meaning tomorrow. There is no accountability for the media.

The fans who should eat crow will be split. Half will continue to spout how awful we are no matter the outcome. The other half will be happy we won and are doing well. Thats when it gets real interesting around here.... just go check some threads from last october.

You're right about the media. My guess is half the people here who should be eating crow won't be posting as much but it'll be interesting.Somehow they'll still find something to bitch about and whine about Sanchez.

Face it WIDE-RIGHT-BILLS-LOSERS: sh*tzpatrick has never had success against this Jets defense, which has improved considerably. He's thrown for less than 50% completionsl

We jam up the receivers and make sh*tz hold onto the ball longer than he wants to. So how are they going to beat us? They might as well start game planning for their next opponent because this one is a wrap!

Last year I predicted that Joe McKnight would do something to make Jets fans all love him. This year, I predict the same from ... Tebow and Sanchez.

That... would be awesome.

He'll run for 30 yards, 3 first downs and 1 TD. While NOT negatively impacting Sanchez's stats as the true QB. Sanchez will finish with 65% completion percentage, 260 yards, 2 TD and NO turnovers.

We roll the Bills.

Sweet

Perhaps our offense was just playing possum in the pre-season and we'll put up like 3 TDs on offense in week 1. That would be cool.

Even if they weren't playing possum we are still gonna see a whole bunch of stuff we haven't seen yet. I have a hard time believing we won't be able to beat the Bills tomorrow.

Archived