***Official Prediction Thread: Week One Jets v Bills***

T0mShane

Even if they weren't playing possum we are still gonna see a whole bunch of stuff we haven't seen yet. I have a hard time believing we won't be able to beat the Bills tomorrow.

Agree.

The story if they don't score a touchdown - well, there's gonna be chaos.

But if they actually have a good day on offense, I'm not sure what would happen. That would make so many people look foolish at this point.

I think we'll see 20+ pts. for the Jets.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agree.

But if they actually have a good day on offense, I'm not sure what would happen. That would make so many people look foolish at this point.

if we score points the haters like me will say its a fluke and means nothing. just wait until they play a good team. and then I'll once again point to last year where we kicked KC's ass and then fell flat on our face to end the year.

Agree.

Unfortunately it;s going to take many weeks of scoring before the ego driven sports media give any credit to the Jets. If we score any less than 28 pts it's going to be as if we did nothing and it was against Buffalo. We lose and everyone gloats. Lose Lose man.

That's why the Rex and the Jets have to simply take it game by game and not pay attention to what's being said which is almost impossible.

hey... my prediction of the first play for our offense is a bomb to Chad Schillens for a TD.

thoughts? :D

Unfortunately it;s going to take many weeks of scoring before the ego driven sports media give any credit to the Jets. If we score any less than 28 pts it's going to be as if we did nothing and it was against Buffalo. We lose and everyone gloats. Lose Lose man.

That's why the Rex and the Jets have to simply take it game by game and not pay attention to what's being said which is almost impossible.

hey... my prediction of the first play for our offense is a bomb to Chad Schillens for a TD.

thoughts? :biggrin:

amen

I really hope they go play action bomb to schillens or hill. gotta loosen up the D. then call some draws and screens to slow the d-line down

oh my god we get real football tomorrow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amen

I really hope they go play action bomb to schillens or hill. gotta loosen up the D. then call some draws and screens to slow the d-line down

oh my god we get real football tomorrow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know right? I'm very excited!!!! :D

I think that would be the perfect way to start the game and the season. Play action bomb with a streaking hill or schillens. Even if it doesn't connect (which it friggin better) it will losten up the D for the run. I like it.

Archived