Sign in to follow this  
Maxman

Terrance Ganaway Cut

He scored a touchdown and that was his fatal flaw. We don't want tocuhdown scorers 'round these parts!

Yeah McElroy better sleep with one eye open. Sparano was serious with his no TD rule.

I have a legitimate mental disorder that causes me to either take heavy medication or make horribly self destructive decisions. I chose the Jets before I was diagnosed........... Why the **** do the rest of you root for this team? One of the few people who showed something and we cut him. John Conner still on the team? He was cute during Hard Knocks

Edited by SayNoToDMC

I have a legitimate mental disorder that causes me to either take heavy medication or make horribly self destructive decisions. I chose the Jets before I was diagnosed........... Why the **** do the rest of you root for this team? One of the few people who showed something and we cut him. John Conner still on the team? He was cute during Hard Knocks

I'm not that bright.

Holy *%*%*& crap, after reading JN's most recent post on facebook, I'm reminded why we are the worst fan base on the entire *&%*&%& planet.

90% of the ignorant posts hating on Mike T for cutting 6th round picks, as if that was some stunning indictment of talent evaluation. If we're going to be delusional as a fanbase, can we at least be delusional homers (like the Bills fans) instead of delusional self-haters?

Holy *%*%*& crap, after reading JN's most recent post on facebook, I'm reminded why we are the worst fan base on the entire *&%*&%& planet.

90% of the ignorant posts hating on Mike T for cutting 6th round picks, as if that was some stunning indictment of talent evaluation.

You're right. Basically everything else he's done is a stunning indictment of his talent evaluation.

You're right. Basically everything else he's done is a stunning indictment of his talent evaluation.

I'll save you a post:

derp derp two AFC Derpionship games derp.

Edited by dbatesman