Terrance Ganaway Cut

Maxman

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a legitimate mental disorder that causes me to either take heavy medication or make horribly self destructive decisions. I chose the Jets before I was diagnosed........... Why the **** do the rest of you root for this team? One of the few people who showed something and we cut him. John Conner still on the team? He was cute during Hard Knocks

I have a legitimate mental disorder that causes me to either take heavy medication or make horribly self destructive decisions. I chose the Jets before I was diagnosed........... Why the **** do the rest of you root for this team? One of the few people who showed something and we cut him. John Conner still on the team? He was cute during Hard Knocks

I'm not that bright.

Holy *%*%*& crap, after reading JN's most recent post on facebook, I'm reminded why we are the worst fan base on the entire *&%*&%& planet.

90% of the ignorant posts hating on Mike T for cutting 6th round picks, as if that was some stunning indictment of talent evaluation. If we're going to be delusional as a fanbase, can we at least be delusional homers (like the Bills fans) instead of delusional self-haters?

Holy *%*%*& crap, after reading JN's most recent post on facebook, I'm reminded why we are the worst fan base on the entire *&%*&%& planet.

90% of the ignorant posts hating on Mike T for cutting 6th round picks, as if that was some stunning indictment of talent evaluation.

You're right. Basically everything else he's done is a stunning indictment of his talent evaluation.

90% of the ignorant posts hating on Mike T for cutting 6th round picks, as if that was some stunning indictment of talent evaluation. If we're going to be delusional as a fanbase, can we at least be delusional homers (like the Bills fans) instead of delusional self-haters?

This.

How many teams you think really scout all of the guys available in the 6th round? Those are luxury picks you hope to get lucky on... Whether or not they pan out does not make or break your team.

You're right. Basically everything else he's done is a stunning indictment of his talent evaluation.

Yes, Tannenbaum is a terrible talent evaluator who put together a team that has gone 32-22 (4-2 in the playoffs) over the past 3 years. Sorry to keep re-posting that fact but I will do it until it gets through. If we're evaluating on facts, then it's a tough sell to believe he doesn't know talent.

It's impossible to take any of you seriously at this point. Honestly the fans are starting to bother me more than the team itself.

The official Jets FB posts, "Which Jet impressed you the most this pre-season?" and there were tons of responses of "none!" or "they all suck!" LOL... because apparently none of those people saw Landry or Coples or Ellis or Cro, etc. Ignorant.

I'll save you a post:

derp derp two AFC Derpionship games derp.

OK, how exactly is that not relevant? I mean, the purpose of putting together a team is to WIN, but the fact that he has WON quite a bit is irrelevant?

And BTW if you wanna talk about how much of a bust Gholston was, Ducasse is, good... go for it... and throw that at Tanny's face. But anyone who chooses to whine about not hitting on a 6th round pick does not know enough about football and should be corrected. Period.

Archived