Terrance Ganaway Cut

Maxman

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy sh*t there are a bunch of bitches on this site. We're not happy if they carry an unproductive pick, then we're not happy if they cut him.

Jets fans are awesome.

Lets not forget if the Cheaters pick him up and he has success this board will be in meltdown mode. Stupid accountant! I can only imagine what would have transpired if this scenario happened with Gholston

Rex: shows early promise, team set to implode.

There's your answer, bucko.

Great Nostrodamus, can you give me the winning lottery numbers while you are at it? On second thought, you are wrong 99% of the time, lol! Did you think the Giants were going to win the SB last year late in the season when they were fighting for a playoff spot? At least then you had regular season to go by

Pretty damn bad but who knows with our talent evaluators we would have cut Arian Foster because he was what, a 7th round Draft pick ?

So now Ganaway is Arian Foster because we cut him?

Where do you get this notion that the current and recent Jets coaching staffs are too fast to cut low-round hidden talent they just drafted 4 months earlier? When has that happened?

Or are you just hypercritical of everything Jets-related other than Mark Sanchez?

They cut him even with McKnight injured and both Powell and Conner giving exhibits in doing nothing outstanding. It is entirely possible that they think Ganaway sucks - or is unworthy of a roster spot at this time - and runs slower than a pregnant yak.

So now Ganaway is Arian Foster because we cut him?

Where do you get this notion that the current and recent Jets coaching staffs are too fast to cut low-round hidden talent they just drafted 4 months earlier? When has that happened?

Or are you just hypercritical of everything Jets-related other than Mark Sanchez?

They cut him even with McKnight injured and both Powell and Conner giving exhibits in doing nothing outstanding. It is entirely possible that they think Ganaway sucks - or is unworthy of a roster spot at this time - and runs slower than a pregnant yak.

I have no problem with the cut I just didnt get to see the guy play much other than a couple of plays. Im not happy with our RB situation as it is. We know what we have in McFag and Powell so why not see more of Ganaway ?

You need to relax on the Sanchez crap You know how I feel about our talent level on offense so why do we constantly have to revisit this crap ?

I have no problem with the cut I just didnt get to see the guy play much other than a couple of plays. Im not happy with our RB situation as it is. We know what we have in McFag and Powell so why not see more of Ganaway ?

You need to relax on the Sanchez crap You know how I feel about our talent level on offense so why do we constantly have to revisit this crap ?

That's fine, but Ganaway is not Foster.

What late round pick did we give up on after 4 months that went on to Foster-level glory? You stated it as though it was commonplace.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived