This is how it will finish

Barton

1.Texans will lose out (PUSSIES!) Finish 1-15.

2. The Packers will win tonight, making them 3-10. They lose out after tonight. Finish 3-13.

3. Jets lose out from this point on. Finish 3-13.

4. Saints beat Detroit in 2 weeks. Finish 4-12 or lose out and finish 3-13.

5. The 49ers beat the Texans week 17. Finish 3-13.

Draft Order

1. Texans

2. Jets (They own the tiebreakers over the rest of the teams should they be be 3-13)

Reggie Bush for the Jets lives on, dont you worry. Todays win sucks, but it will not effect our #2 slot by the end of the season because the texan pussies will lose out anyways.

Texans will deal out of the #1 slot. Jets get Reggie Bush.

1.Texans will lose out (pu$$ies!) Finish 1-15.

2. The Packers will win tonight, making them 3-10. They lose out after tonight. Finish 3-13.

3. Jets lose out from this point on. Finish 3-13.

4. Saints beat Detroit in 2 weeks. Finish 4-12 or lose out and finish 3-13.

5. The 49ers beat the Texans week 17. Finish 3-13.

Draft Order

1. Texans

2. Jets (They own the tiebreakers over the rest of the teams should they be be 3-13)

Reggie Bush for the Jets lives on, dont you worry. Todays win sucks, but it will not effect our #2 slot by the end of the season because the texan pu$$ies will lose out anyways.

Texans will deal out of the #1 slot. Jets get Reggie Bush.

Man I hope you're right.

And another thing, I dont think the Texans would take Bush. They have alot of money tied up in Domanick Davis, who is playing GREAT right now and is a young player. I see the texans trading down and going with Dbrick. Hopefully the Jets get #2, and allow the Texans to swap spots with the Jets giving them future considerations in the draft.

We need the Packers to beat the Lions tonight on SNF.

That would make them 3-10, and we own the tiebreaker over them. They'll probably lose out.

The next most important game aside from the Jets games, is the 49er vs texans game. San Fran will likely be entering that game with a 2-13 record, so we really need them to beat the texans and finish up 3-13.

If not, we can always trade up for Reggie Bush. And I would definetly do that. If he's the next Tomlinson like I believe, it wont matter if we give away our 2007 1st rd pick and this years 2nd and 4th. The draft is a crap shoot, but Bush is as big of a certainty as there is.

Jets will beat Buffalo and probably miami.

No chance in hell we beat Miami. Saban has them playing far above their talent level right now. I could see us beating Buffalo, or maybe even New England if Belichick decides to screw us, but no way we beat the Dolphins.

We need the Packers to beat the Lions tonight on SNF.

That would make them 3-10, and we own the tiebreaker over them. They'll probably lose out.

The next most important game aside from the Jets games, is the 49er vs texans game. San Fran will likely be entering that game with a 2-13 record, so we really need them to beat the texans and finish up 3-13.

If not, we can always trade up for Reggie Bush. And I would definetly do that. If he's the next Tomlinson like I believe, it wont matter if we give away our 2007 1st rd pick and this years 2nd and 4th. The draft is a crap shoot, but Bush is as big of a certainty as there is.

We aren't losing to Buffalo. They are in the same boat as Oakland. Both teams head coaches have lost the team... They won't win another game IMO.. They never beat us in Jersey, and that won't change this week.. Not to mention they actually have the easiest schedule in the NFL so they will jump us if we lose that game

If Miami beats us and we beat Buffalo

1.Houston

2.San Francisco

3.Green Bay

4.Buffalo

5.Cleveland

6.Tennessee

7.Arizona

8.Baltimore

9.Detroit

10.Jets

11.Oakland

That is based on stregnth of schedule.. and if we go to 5-11

1.Houston

2.San Francisco

3.Green Bay

4.Buffalo

5.Cleveland

6.Tennessee

7.Arizona

8.Baltimore

9.Detroit

10.Oakland

11.St. Louis

12.Philadelphia

13.Jets

So all of you who are hoping for us to win, better think of the draft ramifications. We are not a lock for a top 10 pick folks..

If we win out and go 6-10 we will still be at pick #13 so thats the good news if any..

Its amazing how many bad teams there are this year..

Don't see it happenin bro. Jets will get stuck at 4 or 5.

I agree....I can even see the Jets going on a mini winnig streak and dropping into the 10's....

And, as a bonus prize, Herm comes back rearing to go after the strong finish :oops:

No chance in hell we beat Miami. Saban has them playing far above their talent level right now. I could see us beating Buffalo, or maybe even New England if Belichick decides to screw us, but no way we beat the Dolphins.

Troll, If Miami beats us then Bellicheck will have to play us hard to wrap up the division..

I agree though... Its tough to beat Miami down there, and their defense will give Bollinger problems..

The biggest game we have to worry about is the home game vs Buffalo..

I would be SHOCKED if we lost that..

Archived