****The Jets Official Final 53 Man Roster****

BlackDynamite

(Until they redo it after the Mini-Draft)

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/jets/post/_/id/14841/jets-cut-seven-including-ganaway

Players like Landolt and DT Harrison make the cut

Players like draft picks White and Ganaway not so much

I would've taken Jay Harrison over Landolt, for example. Jet hater Rich Cimini doesn't like the Jets secondary, but I'm fine with Bush, Allen, Trufant and Lankster rounding it out

BD

Schlauderaff and Mauga I'm sick of. Never seen either of them make a play.

I'd rather have Ganaway and Richardson over those two.

Jordan White is good to keep around if Kerley gets hurt or has some kind of problem.....

BD

Schlaudenhofferwicz sucks dick but he's basically the only one that can play center I guess.

Yeah dude who you think the back up center is. Pretty sure he was playing there last night.

Pretty sure he made it because he's all they've got, not because he played great. Mr. T didn't do his job and get somebody good during the offseason.

He was on the team last year when Mangold went down.......

BD

Pretty sure he made it because he's all they've got, not because he played great. Mr. T didn't do his job and get somebody good during the offseason.

He was on the team last year when Mangold went down.......

BD

Do you even follow the team? If there's one thing Tanny does well it's O line depth

Yeah, as I said, he did a great job when Mangold went down, and the Jets O-line got dominated in 3 straight games

Thanks for paying attention.....

BD

We just picked up a former number 2 overall OT in his prime. Thanks for playing bro but B2B AFC championship games, Tanny is a top 1 GM

Interesting that both Bush and Allen made it.

Where did Landholt and Harrison come from?

Allen has made some plays and has looked good when I've been watching, and Bush to a lesser extent. No suprise there really especially since they are DB's. Harrison is the biggest surprise to me and will be the 1st to go after the mini draft. No way this roster is set as is before opening day.

Showing you the jackassery of the Jets fanbase these days, look at some of those comments. Here's a sample:

Rex is delusional

And Greg McElroy should be the starter, I said it last year too

Tell me who is delusional again? LOL. Rex... who has won in this league... or the guy that said a 7th round pick should be the starting QB based on a couple pre-season games before he hit the IR?

Allen has made some plays and has looked good when I've been watching, and Bush to a lesser extent. No suprise there really especially since they are DB's. Harrison is the biggest surprise to me and will be the 1st to go after the mini draft. No way this roster is set as is before opening day.

Wondering about Landolt too, do they expect to carry 9 OL?

Showing you the jackassery of the Jets fanbase these days, look at some of those comments. Here's a sample:

Tell me who is delusional again? LOL. Rex... who has won in this league... or the guy that said a 7th round pick should be the starting QB based on a couple pre-season games before he hit the IR?

Lol, Ratty version 2 minus the clown. I did like his mental part of the game and he did scramble/run well, but he has no arm at all. It looked like he was scared to throw at times.

Wondering about Landolt too, do they expect to carry 9 OL?

The only thing I can think of is that they are worried about Smiths injury history, and are carrying an extra for that reason. I think Landolt would be the next one expendable if Tanny does pick up 2 in his mini draft.

Thanks, what's the new IR rule?

Im not totally familiar with how it works but the basics are if you put a player on IR after the preseason cuts (which is probably considered next Monday at 4PM) he is eligible to come off the list after 6 weeks. You can only use it on one player a season though Im not sure if you have to declare the intention when you put the player on IR or when he comes off IR.

Im not totally familiar with how it works but the basics are if you put a player on IR after the preseason cuts (which is probably considered next Monday at 4PM) he is eligible to come off the list after 6 weeks. You can only use it on one player a season though Im not sure if you have to declare the intention when you put the player on IR or when he comes off IR.

OK Thanks. But Landolt? Why waste the spot on him?

Archived