Rexey Already Doubting S HILL

afosomf

thoughts? i cant paste article on nfl.com

Shoot i know someone who said he was the bomb after making 1 catch for 10 yds at Gtech

Did you even read the article? He's not doubting Hill at all. He wouldn't've drafted a WR, that's all. Sounds like he's pretty happy with him now.

"He can run all these routes, he had good hands and he's got 4.2 speed at 6-foot-5. He was the guy they all wanted, but honestly, when it came down to it, a wideout? Not my dream pick. But now that we have him, of course, I want to claim him: 'Oh, that was my pick.' But it really wasn't."

Yeah, he sounds all disappointed and stuff.

Did you even read the article? He's not doubting Hill at all. He wouldn't've drafted a WR, that's all. Sounds like he's pretty happy with him now.

Yeah, he sounds all disappointed and stuff.

then why does rexey say it then, i will tell u why, already pointing fingers at tannybum in case season goes up in flames

heh bub, rexey said hill wasnt his dream pick, i agree, should have been cordy glenn

That doesn't mean he is doubting Hill. We all know he is a defensive guy and would draft all defense if he could. Nowhere does it say he is doubting him. Change the thread title, BUB!

heh bub, rexey said hill wasnt his dream pick, i agree, should have been cordy glenn

He said that 'a wide receiver' wasn't his dream pick. Meaning something closer to 'any offensive player' than to Stephen Hill specifically. Your reading of this article is completely tone-deaf.

My bad this was a positive article by rexey

It was a non-story that didn't actually say what you say it does, which you've chosen to make a big deal out of in order to advance your agenda.

If only Andrew Luck were available. That might have been a "dream pick".

Archived