Notre Dame season thread

Blackout

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

only 1 FCS school mon U may call Navy Wake and BCS as FCS caliber schools, vandy destroyed wake this week mon

Dames schedule was EZ, caused by Big10 suking like ACC this yr and if stanford wasnt screwed by refs or played Hogan vs Nunes, stanford wins game mon

And just exactly what do you call Florida Atlantic, Western Carolina, and Western Kentucky mon ?

Lets also throw wins against very bad SEC teams like Tennessee, Auburn, Missouri, Arkansas, mon

Alabama made their season with two wins. at LSU and Mississippi State.

If Bama wins the SEC Title game I think they will be an 8 to 10 point favorite against the ND but that is simply becuase they are Alabama and because they play in the SEC. I think that line by kickoff 44 days from now, that line will be 5 or less.

And just exactly what do you call Florida Atlantic, Western Carolina, and Western Kentucky mon ?

Lets also throw wins against very bad SEC teams like Tennessee, Auburn, Missouri, Arkansas, mon

Alabama made their season with two wins. at LSU and Mississippi State.

If Bama wins the SEC Title game I think they will be an 8 to 10 point favorite against the ND but that is simply becuase they are Alabama and because they play in the SEC. I think that line by kickoff 44 days from now, that line will be 5 or less.

Same deal mon lets bet $100 bucks if Tide gets in, All you Dame fans yap and have no spine mon

You think it's going to be a beatdown why? You have nothing to base this on, except some false notion that the SEC can't be beat.

http://scores.espn.g...ameId=290020333

It's more just that ND is terrible and doesn't belong in the game. Their talent level compared to bama is pretty laughable. Could bama show up flat and lose like they did against Utah? I guess it's possible but there is going to be so much ND hype around that game that I doubt it.

It's more just that ND is terrible and doesn't belong in the game. Their talent level compared to bama is pretty laughable. Could bama show up flat and lose like they did against Utah? I guess it's possible but there is going to be so much ND hype around that game that I doubt it.

Terrible teams don't go 12-0. They belong just as much as anyone else. Hating Notre Dame is fine, but being this blind about it is asinine. Watch the games and you'll see it is a very talented team.

Terrible teams don't go 12-0. They belong just as much as anyone else. Hating Notre Dame is fine, but being this blind about it is asinine. Watch the games and you'll see it is a very talented team.

I watched all the games. They should've had 3-4 losses and have been about as lucky a team as there is in college this season. They lose to a bad USC team if Lane Kiffen wasn't the worst coach in football history.

I watched all the games. They should've had 3-4 losses and have been about as lucky a team as there is in college this season. They lose to a bad USC team if Lane Kiffen wasn't the worst coach in football history.

Should have, could have, would have. Don't. Good teams find ways to win. Period.

I agree Kiffen might be the worst coach in the history of football but let's be honest here. Alabama had basically a three game season in which they went 2-1. Everyone one they played was basically a pre-season game for them.

I think if Alabama gets there they would win. I just don't think it will be the complete and utter blowout that the SEC folks are hoping for.

Then whats the point in watching the games like you told me to? They haven't impressed anyone.

Except, pollsters, critics, and teams they have played.

I am very aware that Notre Dame might not win. I know they are going to be underdogs. The notion that they'll get blown out and have no chance is uneducated, at best. To look at Notre Dame and say they cannot win just because they are playing an SEC team is shortsighted.

I suppose the Giants should give back their Super Bowl rings because the Patriots were the better team and the Giants just got lucky. Makes sense.

Oh. And Alabama should worry about beating Georgia first.

Except, pollsters, critics, and teams they have played.

I am very aware that Notre Dame might not win. I know they are going to be underdogs. The notion that they'll get blown out and have no chance is uneducated, at best. To look at Notre Dame and say they cannot win just because they are playing an SEC team is shortsighted.

I suppose the Giants should give back their Super Bowl rings because the Patriots were the better team and the Giants just got lucky. Makes sense.

Oh. And Alabama should worry about beating Georgia first.

You know as well as I do that if that team was Bumble**** State and not ND they wouldn't be anywhere near that game with their resume.

The resume with a stong SOS and no opponents from the FCS?

Be glad Ohio State is ineligible or else the SEC would be locked out.

I'm not an SEC fan. I don't care if Bama wins or not. And I'll enjoy seeing ND lose even if it's to Georgia or Oregon or anyone else because ND makes bowls based on being ND and not based on actual merit and it's been like that for 30 years.

I'm not an SEC fan. I don't care if Bama wins or not. And I'll enjoy seeing ND lose even if it's to Georgia because ND makes bowls based on being ND and not based on actual merit and it's been like that for 30 years.

So you hate because you hate. Your life must be fun.

Can't wait for the upset so people like you can STFU! :)

Let me also say that I don't hate ND per se. I like alot of their players and Brian Kelly is a great coach who I'd love to see coach the Jets.

ND Fans however are EASILY the worst sports fans in the country and it's not close. 99.9999999999% of them didn't go to the school and have never been to a game. You wouldn't even know they knew what college football was until ND has a good year and then all of a sudden there are ND t shirts and jerseys all over the country. It's would be hilarious if it wasn't so annoying. It's a team for college football fans who know nothing about college football.

If Georgia ends up pulling the upset on Bama I like Notre Dame to win the title. I have not been impressed whatsoever with Aaron Murray as the season has progressed and don't see how he can solve that Irish defense.

If Bama wins I'm taking Bama, but certainly not in a blowout.

Let me also say that I don't hate ND per se. I like alot of their players and Brian Kelly is a great coach who I'd love to see coach the Jets.

ND Fans however are EASILY the worst sports fans in the country and it's not close. 99.9999999999% of them didn't go to the school and have never been to a game. You wouldn't even know they knew what college football was until ND has a good year and then all of a sudden there are ND t shirts and jerseys all over the country. It's would be hilarious if it wasn't so annoying. It's a team for college football fans who know nothing about college football.

I didn't go to the school and I've never been to the game. Both were too expensive. That said, I've been watching them on NBC since I was a young lad and I will watch them on television for many years to come.

You cannot deny, however, that Notre Dame being relevant is better for college football. If there were another 2 SEC teams in the championship, you might have seen quite a dip in the ratings.

All that said, the smugness of SEC fans (who apparently cheer for all SEC teams against all other non-SEC teams) is just as self-righteous and nauseating as the ND fans.

I didn't go to the school and I've never been to the game. Both were too expensive. That said, I've been watching them on NBC since I was a young lad and I will watch them on television for many years to come.

You cannot deny, however, that Notre Dame being relevant is better for college football. If there were another 2 SEC teams in the championship, you might have seen quite a dip in the ratings.

All that said, the smugness of SEC fans (who apparently cheer for all SEC teams against all other non-SEC teams) is just as self-righteous and nauseating as the ND fans.

Once the playoff starts, it won't matter. The Ratings are going to be super bowl level no matter who's in the games.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived