Notre Dame season thread

Blackout

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course they would. Afterall they play in the SEC. Heck according to most SEC folks Kentucky would beat Notre Dame because they play in the SEC.

C'mon man. I'm a UK guy all day long, but their football program cannot compare to their hoops. Never will.

Against Wake Forest. Unranked. Ya gotta keep things in perspective. Has ND improved? Yes. I just don't see them as Championship material. I could be wrong, but that's the way I see it.

well they beat everyone on their schedule

alabama and oregon can't say that :D

i'd worry about ND against Oregon or any team with a great QB to be honest

Alabama? amazing defense but ND has a better chance

AND WTF IS FLORIDA DOING AT #4?? Florida schedules softee's gallor

Bring on the Dame mon!!! Please beat an injured USC team! RollTideMon, never ever seen so many Dame fans puffing their chests? statement win was OU lol

Look at common opponent mon both played michigan and bama blew them out of the stadium

And? One common opponent is supposed to tell me something? What are you even arguing with this point? You were capitulating that Notre Dame's schedule is weak, while in fact Alabama scheduled 3 cream puffs who I am not even certain are FBS schools. Not sure what you're trying to insinuate with this statement.

Mon.

only 1 FCS school mon U may call Navy Wake and BCS as FCS caliber schools, vandy destroyed wake this week mon

Dames schedule was EZ, caused by Big10 suking like ACC this yr and if stanford wasnt screwed by refs or played Hogan vs Nunes, stanford wins game mon

only 1 FCS school mon U may call Navy Wake and BCS as FCS caliber schools, vandy destroyed wake this week mon

Dames schedule was EZ, caused by Big10 suking like ACC this yr and if stanford wasnt screwed by refs or played Hogan vs Nunes, stanford wins game mon

Notre Dame won on the road in Norman and Southern Cal. Again, please check the strength of schedules and get back to me.

OMG u are effen a bag of rocks USC was 7-4 and w/o starting QB and they are not even in top 25 and OU is an Overrated POS , we will have to make a bet if tide gets in, straight up homie mon

That's a big IF. Georgia might beat them. We'll see. No one has given ND a chance all season I hope it stays that way. They feed off of it.

Archived