The 2012 - 2013 JETS will be 13-3

ECURB

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

13 and 3. Wow. That would be the best record in franchise history I believe.

Sanchez would have to have an insane year (lights out) for that to happen.

In a much anticipated series of message board posts over the coming week, Ecurb is soon going to announce his new position as Official Spokesperson of the Mark Sanchez Apologist Group, Inc. This news will come just years after he spearheaded the Chad Pennington Message Board Defense Corporation, an enterprise that saw massive growth over the years, and reached a peak in 2008, when Pennington was cut by the Jets, and proceeded to lead the Dolphins to an AFCE Division Titile and playoff birth. Unfortunately, due to leadership concerns and questions of where future consumers would appear after his retirement, the group declared bankruptcy in early 2010.

ECURB has since been working as a car salesman, until he received word that Chad Pennington had endorsed Mark Sanchez in a workout session in the Summer of 2012. Ever since, many considered it inevitable that the one-time relentless poster would assume a leadership position with the new struggling Jets quarterback that has turned many once-faithful fans sour.

Ecurb is right... we have no choice BUT to win it all this year. It has been years since I have seen this much negativity pointed towards the Jets. We never really did have a chance in 2010 and 2011 because we were the favorites, but now, we return to our position of ultimate glory, the underdog.

Don't see it myself. You have to figure in the couple of straight up losses they will suffer to better teams. Then you have to figure in the Sanchez losses. Those games where he is just awful--usually 3 or 4 of those. And then there is the bad bounce game they always get. I see it 8-8 or 9-7. Until we get a real QB I see this team as maybe better than average. Now prove me wrong, puleeeze, Markie Mark.

Look I'm always optomist about the Jets but I'm also real about this sh*t... Division champs ain't gonna happen until Brady and Belli get kidnapped by extraterrestrials. All we need to do is make it into the playoffs and then we will worry about the rest after. giants keep proving you don't need to be the best at the end of the reg season to win it all. You just need to be healthy and hot going into the post. This 11+ wins deal is hopeful but it's just not realistic like is Brady and Belli getting taken by aliens...

Archived