Lets Start the Chant

Jet27

Yeah, let's totally have a chant just for our backup QB / wildcat player / punt protector. It will be just like those "Let's Go Brad Smith" chants we all used to do.

As if our fan base doesn't look like a big enough bunch of jackasses to everybody else as it is.

So I take it you wont participate on sunday....

Yeah, let's totally have a chant just for our backup QB / wildcat player / punt protector. It will be just like those "Let's Go Brad Smith" chants we all used to do.

As if our fan base doesn't look like a big enough bunch of jackasses to everybody else as it is.

Get ready for an extremely frustrating season of this bullsh*t. Tebow fans that suddenly converted to Jet fans who don't have a clue chanting and watching his every move on the sideline.

I think he is perfect for what he came in to do but just hate what he brings with him. Looking forward to seeing where they line him up this week.

Get ready for an extremely frustrating season of this bullsh*t. Tebow fans that suddenly converted to Jet fans who don't have a clue chanting and watching his every move on the sideline.

I think he is perfect for what he came in to do but just hate what he brings with him. Looking forward to seeing where they line him up this week.

If he wins us 1 more game than we won last year I am a Tebow fan....thats the bottomline.

+ a Bajillon

He will need a dozen Bell hops to carry all that access baggage....

If he wins us 1 more game than we won last year I am a Tebow fan....thats the bottomline.

Its not really about being a 'Tebow Fan' because I hope he plays awesome for us too and is the play maker he can be. But if he comes in as our starting QB the season will already be over.

Its the chants for him to come in at QB that are ridiculous.

The bold really says it all. If he was just some random no-name backup with the same exact abilities (or in many cases, lack thereof) it would be fine, but considering the crap that comes along with him, it's really just not even worth it.

Its not really about being a 'Tebow Fan' because I hope he plays awesome for us too and is the play maker he can be. But if he comes in as our starting QB the season will already be over.

Its the chants for him to come in at QB that are ridiculous.

Come on it will be like Yankee Stadium.....

More or less than Sam-Chez?"

At passing? So much more its almost unbelievable.

Yet there will be so many idiot 'fans' chanting his name and begging for a guy who can't pass to come in just to watch him run in circles in the backfield then throw 3 passes out of bounds.

At passing? So much more its almost unbelievable.

Yet there will be so many idiot 'fans' chanting his name and begging for a guy who can't pass to come in just to watch him run in circles in the backfield then throw 3 passes out of bounds.

Lets see what happens, you never know.

I'm about as cynical as they come but I have no idea why any Jets fan would do this. My guess is half will do it for the joke but seriously, it's not even remotely funny. It's just dumb and makes the fanbase sound dumb. But whatever.

I wouldn't mind so much if we didn't have an owner who seems to poke his nose into these kinds of things and could even think about wanting to please the fans over doing whats best for the team and voice that opinion to Rex.

That's what scares me.

yeah, lets embarass ourselves and distract the starting QB who is known for his mental strength !!

it'll be a blast !!!!!

hahaha so ridiculous! I will never understand those fans, unless they truly are not fans and just like seeing Tebow go in and flail his arm back with that crazy ass release he has and throw the ball 5 yards short of our receivers or 20 feet above them. Or maybe they love the plays where he runs in circles in the backfield, "keeping the play alive", when he actually could have thrown it to 5 different players already.The guy is garbage as a QB but if they use him how they claim then i have zero problem with it.

Lets Go Tebow, after J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets.......come people lets do it!

I have sometimes heard the phrase "Felt a little bit Gay." before. Now being the man's man that I am I have never known the feeling. But if I was to chant "Go Tebow" after my beloved J-E-T-S chant. Yep that just might do it.

I'm about as cynical as they come but I have no idea why any Jets fan would do this. My guess is half will do it for the joke but seriously, it's not even remotely funny. It's just dumb and makes the fanbase sound dumb. But whatever.

High class h8r

You need to start working on your first-down chant -- very effective last season.

Oh, its ready.

I have sometimes heard the phrase "Felt a little bit Gay." before. Now being the man's man that I am I have never known the feeling. But if I was to chant "Go Tebow" after my beloved J-E-T-S chant. Yep that just might do it.

If you say it real fast, it sounds a little like the Ramones.. Hey ho lets go..:)

Archived