Holmes Says Tebow Trade ‘Rattled’ Jets’ Sanchez Tags: Leak, Siv, Cancer

THE ILK

I highlighted some key words in my post to help you with reading comprehension (you know like the Highlights books used to do ) Im not sure where I said i was happy with the Jets skill positions like you claim. All I said was that I was happy with some of the moves the Jets made at WR since I had been calling for them to do so for years. I have made it painfully clear all over this forum that the Jets lack Skill players over all on offense and at the RB position. So once again JIF Im not the one spinning nor do I care to spin on a freakin football message board... WTF is the point ?

lmfao. Whatever you say buddy.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

highlights is your friend ... Not sure how this turned up in this thread LOL Ill move it

Dont waste your time bud. We clearly see that you're not happy with our skills position even though you do like our WR's.

You win. I'm retarded and have horrible reading comprehension.

Wizened sage LaDainian Tomlinson on Holmes:

LaDainian: they (Jets players) know when things get tough he (Santonio) will quit on them again

From Serby

I think Rex did irreparable harm to his image with and relationship with his players by giving this a$$hole the captainship. Maybe it's just me but I think that it really stands out as when the locker room made that "turn" at the "crossroads of destiny" to either make a full fledged effort at being a hard working, blue collar team, or not. Maybe he didn't see it at the time himself, but I don't think a group of professional athletes missed the relevance. Like I said maybe I'm over stating this moments significance.

I think Rex did irreparable harm to his image with and relationship with his players by giving this a$$hole the captainship. Maybe it's just me but I think that it really stands out as when the locker room made that "turn" at the "crossroads of destiny" to either make a full fledged effort at being a hard working, blue collar team, or not. Maybe he didn't see it at the time himself, but I don't think a group of professional athletes missed the relevance. Like I said maybe I'm over stating this moments significance.

Good post. Personally, I think Rex got caught up in the belief that he could coach up anybody, no matter how lazy or douchey. As all player's coaches find out eventually, being popular among your players has rapidly diminishing returns. He placated Holmes, and Holmes humiliated him in return.

The real question is, did Rex figure this all out too late?

Good post. Personally, I think Rex got caught up in the belief that he could coach up anybody, no matter how lazy or douchey. As all player's coaches find out eventually, being popular among your players has rapidly diminishing returns. He placated Holmes, and Holmes humiliated him in return.

The real question is, did Rex figure this all out too late?

I don't think it's ever too late to change your image but I think it would take a serious shakeup act to do it, something like benching Holmes for running weak routes and putting it out there loud and clear that Sanchez is the captain bottom line.

Archived