Met Skip Bayless today

ECURB

I met Al Trautwig once. Yelled to him that he should stop beating his wife. Almost got my ass kicked.

I met Marcus Camby. He was in my Freshman English class. Tall skinny black kids look very out of place squeezed into those college chair/desk thingies.

I met Bob Feller. Cool guy. Took pictures with everyone. Made my dad cry when he met him.

I met Harmon Killebrew. He was so nice telling us working in Savannah about how things were when he played there many years ago.

I met Ken Morrow... then again if you lived near Northport you met almost all the Islanders from the 80's

I met Gerry Cooney at a Friendlys.

And I met Scott Frost's parents. They didnt like me screaming at their kid for sucking. I told them to shut their cry-hole.

I met Al Trautwig once. Yelled to him that he should stop beating his wife. Almost got my ass kicked.

I met Marcus Camby. He was in my Freshman English class. Tall skinny black kids look very out of place squeezed into those college chair/desk thingies.

I met Bob Feller. Cool guy. Took pictures with everyone. Made my dad cry when he met him.

I met Harmon Killebrew. He was so nice telling us working in Savannah about how things were when he played there many years ago.

I met Ken Morrow... then again if you lived near Northport you met almost all the Islanders from the 80's

I met Gerry Cooney at a Friendlys.

And I met Scott Frost's parents. They didnt like me screaming at their kid for sucking. I told them to shut their cry-hole.

You should meet Skip. You two would get along famously.

The wife and I were on a 3 hour layover in the Detroit airport about 10 years ago. So we're having drinks at a pub in the terminal and she says - "I just saw Michael Jackson go by on a golf cart!" I didn't believe her, but 30 minutes later, we were walking to our gate and she points and says - "There he is!" I looked and there stood JESSE Jackson - yes, she's blonde. We walked up and said hello and made small talk, and he just kept staring at the wife's boobs. True story.

I was at the airport in Philly a couple weeks ago. When I got out of the town car, I looked up and Goldberg was standing there. He had a NFL alumni golf bag, and was spearing people like crazy so it was definitely him. I told him I really like him in the Expendables. He punched my face in.

I was at the airport in Philly a couple weeks ago. When I got out of the town car, I looked up and Goldberg was standing there. He had a NFL alumni golf bag, and was spearing people like crazy so it was definitely him. I told him I really like him in the Expendables. He punched my face in.

Did he jackhammer you?

How disappointed were you when you found out it was merely a wrestling move?

Two coolest things for me was catching a 5 yard out from Namath and teaching Phil Simms to bodyboard. Reggie Jackson stealing one of Johnny Oats' bats and giving it to me was cool too but I was too young to really appreciate it and used the bat as Thor in the backyard. I got to sit next to Gordy Howe at a dinner once that was sorta cool, he was nice. I have a great pic with OJ McDuffie from a Walter camp dinner too and was really really pissed when he became a dolphin. He was really cool dude. Marshall Faulk was by far the biggest a$$hole. What else, told you guys my Wesley Walker story already, sigh. Anyway those are the better highlights.

Two coolest things for me was catching a 5 yard out from Namath and teaching Phil Simms to bodyboard. Reggie Jackson stealing one of Johnny Oats' bats and giving it to me was cool too but I was too young to really appreciate it and used the bat as Thor in the backyard. I got to sit next to Gordy Howe at a dinner once that was sorta cool, he was nice. I have a great pic with OJ McDuffie from a Walter camp dinner too and was really really pissed when he became a dolphin. He was really cool dude. Marshall Faulk was by far the biggest a$$hole. What else, told you guys my Wesley Walker story already, sigh. Anyway those are the better highlights.

What about when you gave mean Joe Green your coke and got his jersey?

I've met several NFL players before....the best were Tiki Barber, Chad Pennington and my personal favorite Ike Hilliard. Hilliard went outta his way to ask someone for a pen to autograph something for me...I was about 10 at the time so it was awesome.

when I met Pennington it was right after Becht left us and I wanted to hear Chad diss the guy by setting it up like it was good for the Jets but he took the high road and said the JEts would miss his blocking.

I met and shook hands with OJ. We were playing golf, his group teed off just before us. Cosell was with him. This was way before he was a killa. Seemed OK actually.

I thought you were going to say you were with OJ the day of the murders and that OJ was innocent lol

The wife and I were on a 3 hour layover in the Detroit airport about 10 years ago. So we're having drinks at a pub in the terminal and she says - "I just saw Michael Jackson go by on a golf cart!" I didn't believe her, but 30 minutes later, we were walking to our gate and she points and says - "There he is!" I looked and there stood JESSE Jackson - yes, she's blonde. We walked up and said hello and made small talk, and he just kept staring at the wife's boobs. True story.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Archived