Met Skip Bayless today

ECURB

I was in Cincinnati with my dad on a baseball trip a few years ago, and they have the Reds Hall of Fame at the ballpark. We did a tour of it before the game, and it was Reds hall of fame induction day... We walked around and shook hands with a bunch of old Reds players (my dad loved it and kept saying to them I have your baseball card! No, not as a kid, NOW!) Dont really remember a bunch of the older players, but I did shake hands with Jose Rijo, Eric Davis, and Johnny Bench. That guy has got one of the biggest ****ing heads Ive ever seen. It look like a Mardi Gras head attached to a body.. and the blond he was with was nice for an older lady, but you knew she was a real piece of ass in her day... I remember walking into one of the rooms, seeing Bench, going to get my father and him going and shaking his hand... I commented about the big head, he commented about the big t!ts on the blond.

One of my favorite memories with my dad. And Bench was a bit of a dick.

when I was a kid I went to a WWF event and stood outside of the back of the arena to watch the wrestlers come in. The Fabulous Moolah slapped my hand as she walked by - true story.

Not sure if she's a Jet fan though.

Only problem is this actully happened like 3 months ago and PAC thinks its real.

This is one only real fans of Larry Davids Curb Your Enthusiasm will appreciate.

I met Susie Essman, Jeff's wife on Curb, in Manhattan about a year ago.

If you watch the show, you will know one of her most well known parts is when she is angry at her husband and Larry and her most popular line when mad is when she gets pissed off and yells at her husband Jeff "You fat fvck."

Couldnt help it and asked her for her autograph and asked to her sign it To Phil, You fat fvck, Love Susie but instead she wrote, To Phil, you aint fat you dumb fvck,Love, Susie Essman

Till then baby are u gonna let em hold ya down and make you cry.

I keep holding on for one more day, and holding on for one more day, and holding on for one more day...

I'm a Jets fan!

When, when are things going to go our way?

FVCK YOU WILSON PHILLIPS!

This is one only real fans of Larry Davids Curb Your Enthusiasm will appreciate.

I met Susie Essman, Jeff's wife on Curb, in Manhattan about a year ago.

If you watch the show, you will know one of her most well known parts is when she is angry at her husband and Larry and her most popular line when mad is when she gets pissed off and yells at her husband Jeff "You fat fvck."

Couldnt help it and asked her for her autograph and asked to her sign it To Phil, You fat fvck, Love Susie but instead she wrote, To Phil, you aint fat you dumb fvck,Love, Susie Essman

Awesome. I heard her do an interview on Conan or something where she said it's actually common for people to stop her on the street and ask her to berate them.

Archived