Rex: Jets Fans Can Scream For Tebow, But I’m The Boss

THE ILK

Sickening.

Why are you guys so bummed BEFORE the game? This is the best damn time of the year. When we can choose to believe we're awesome. I honestly believe the Jets are going to dominate and win the super bowl this season. Why not? There's just as much reason to believe it will work as there is it won't.

We have a sick defense, above average special teams, and if our offense can just not turn it over and eat the clock en route to some points we're going to be fine. ( obvious right) :D

The point is there's plenty of time to be miserable if that's what happens. Today??? I'm f*ckin psyched!!!

JETS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I completely agree! 49ers get praised for being almost the same team we are, its insane. Not going to have anywhere NEAR the year they had last year. Alex Smith is still Alex Smith.

\

The Niners are a better over all coached team than we are. Alex Smith will be in the same offensive system for the first time in his 8 year career. They added Talent at every level on Offense and actully filled holes (you know just like the Jets do every year for Sanchez LOL ) Mario Manningham in the Slot and Randy Moss outside with Frank Gore running the football and Davis at TE is elite talent. There is no need for the Niners to break out of their system and start slinging the football around. They will run it and Alex Smith willl probably put up numbers in the 25 TD 10 Int Range and with that defense I easily see them winning 12 games and probably going to the SB if they stay healthy. The Niners beat us soundly talent wise its not even close.

the low point of this season will not be a sanchez pick 6

it will be the drunken idiots who try to get a tebow chant going after every ****ing incomplete pass

I bet sanchez winds up with better road numbers, and I mean like a big margin

the low point of this season will not be a sanchez pick 6

it will be the drunken idiots who try to get a tebow chant going after every ****ing incomplete pass

I bet sanchez winds up with better road numbers, and I mean like a big margin

Completely agree, it's going to be rediculously every incomplete pass and every 3 and out, God forbid he throws a pick.

This was one of the dumbest moves in Jet history bringing in Tebow, and it stinks of Woody.

Every day I am becoming less and less of a fan of this clown of an owner.

Why are you guys so bummed BEFORE the game? This is the best damn time of the year. When we can choose to believe we're awesome. I honestly believe the Jets are going to dominate and win the super bowl this season. Why not? There's just as much reason to believe it will work as there is it won't.

We have a sick defense, above average special teams, and if our offense can just not turn it over and eat the clock en route to some points we're going to be fine. ( obvious right) :biggrin:

The point is there's plenty of time to be miserable if that's what happens. Today??? I'm f*ckin psyched!!!

JETS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jets fans are not allowed to have confidence in their team. We're like Cubs fans. Now stop being so damn positive.

Jets fans are not allowed to have confidence in their team. We're like Cubs fans. Now stop being so damn positive.

I know I annoy you man. :D I just can't wait all damn offseason and on the eve of opening day be bummed by thinking we're gonna suck. I'm believing until they show me otherwise. Screw it!!!

Archived