Jets #1 In Average Ticket Prices

Maxman

By Chris Menn

Well the Jets have finally beaten the Patriots and Giants in something and it has nothing to do with anything on the field. The Jets according to a report released by Team Marketing Report have the most expensive tickets in the NFL with an average of $117.94 for non-premium tickets edging out the Patriots by .10 and the Giants by $6.25.

The Jets lowered some ticket prices for this year, but the total remains much higher than the league average, which is $78.38 — a 2.5 percent increase from last season. The Chicago Bears had the highest increase in average ticket prices at 9.2 percent, and rank fourth in the NFL at $110.91 per ticket.

I wonder if this is why they haven’t sold out Sunday’s game…

By Chris Menn

Well the Jets have finally beaten the Patriots and Giants in something and it has nothing to do with anything on the field. The Jets according to a report released by Team Marketing Report have the most expensive tickets in the NFL with an average of $117.94 for non-premium tickets edging out the Patriots by .10 and the Giants by $6.25.

The Jets lowered some ticket prices for this year, but the total remains much higher than the league average, which is $78.38 — a 2.5 percent increase from last season. The Chicago Bears had the highest increase in average ticket prices at 9.2 percent, and rank fourth in the NFL at $110.91 per ticket.

I wonder if this is why they haven’t sold out Sunday’s game…

who wants to pay $85 to sit close to God? No thanks. I'd rather pay $85 at the bar on good food, cheap beer, and a short walk of shame back home.

Archived