Does Mike Francesca have a beef with the Jets?

SupportiveJetsFan

To be honest, it's not that I don't get why Jets fans listen to him, I don't get why anyone does. I really don't know what anyone sees in him that makes him at all worthwhile. Forgetting even his opinions on the Jets (as he's faaaaar from the only NY media member who has a good time trashing them whenever possible), even when he's talking about completely different topics I find him absolutely unbearable. The only times I've ever listened to him in the remotely recent past is when essentially forced to while in someone else's car, and even then would try to get them to change the station.

I listen to Francessa because stupid Jets fans call him and get trolled like there's no tomorrow. Seriously is there one single Jets fan out there that doesn't sound like the retarded love child of Ira from Staten Island and Dice Clay?

Simple. His job is to get ratings. How do you get ratings? Be controversial. Why? Because Jets fans are so thin skinned they get their panties in a bunch anytime anyone says anything about their dear old Jets. They are looking for validation that their team doesnt suck and they dont get it because Francesca is a perfect puppet master. So they come here and seek validation about their opinions. And thats why we have so many Teblow sucks/Teblow is God. Sanchize sucks/Sanchize is ok threads.

If Jets fans would just wise up, stop listening to this buffoon, and stop worrying about whats said and only pay attention to what actually happens on the field they would be so much happier.... but they cant because they're bored in life, needing something to fill that empty hole in their soul, and they turn to listen to sports radio to get that hole filled... but the hole never gets filled because Puppet Master Francesca tweeks them good.

explain exactly how we'll be happier by focusing on what happens on the field? give me a sec, want to go get a pen...

Simple. His job is to get ratings. How do you get ratings? Be controversial. Why? Because Jets fans are so thin skinned they get their panties in a bunch anytime anyone says anything about their dear old Jets. They are looking for validation that their team doesnt suck and they dont get it because Francesca is a perfect puppet master. So they come here and seek validation about their opinions. And thats why we have so many Teblow sucks/Teblow is God. Sanchize sucks/Sanchize is ok threads.

If Jets fans would just wise up, stop listening to this buffoon, and stop worrying about whats said and only pay attention to what actually happens on the field they would be so much happier.... but they cant because they're bored in life, needing something to fill that empty hole in their soul, and they turn to listen to sports radio to get that hole filled... but the hole never gets filled because Puppet Master Francesca tweeks them good.

Not paying attention to what actually happens on the field is a much better Rx for happiness

If I was interested sh*t monkey with a giant head blowing a fat guy with tattoos for an hour I can go to ****tube.com and get it with video

It was some yuks with zero follow-up questions, followed by an apology for asking "the tough questions."

I listened to his opening today and I don't see how any Jet fan can disagree with his assessment of the mess the organization has become.

Rex was a cool story until he showed that he is in over his head as a HC but hey "he's starting over" in year #5.

Even clown college takes 4 years bro. Rex is finally ready to put on a real show and as a graduation present Woody has given him full control of the franchise.

his job is to keep you listening

his job is to know the mind set of each fan base

the jets and mets crave respect and credibility, so he plays on that mostly by breaking balls

just stop listening

I never watch his show but i was so mad yesterday I wanted to listen to someone trash the new sitcom we saw yesterday: "Two Cluelesss Buffoons." I was certain he would come through. I had a masochistic need to hear my team dragged even further through the mud.l A team that has a tool like Woody for an owner can only go one way: to hell in a hand basket. But I actually think everything Francesa said was accurate, for a change. If you believe, as I do, that Mangini and Rex were the talent pickers during Tannenbaum's tenure. Rex is in charge. Live with it.

This is hilarious. Mike Francessa, the anti-christ himself is now considered the voice of reason to Jets fans.

You know you have an irrational hatred of Rex when you agree with that spastic **** of a man.

You don't think I hate myself for agreeing with that miserable ****? I feel dirty but Woody has pushed me that far, I'm just waiting for the inevitable Cohen promotion and the sock puppet regime to be complete

Archived