****OFFICIAL NY JETS VS. BUFFALO BILLS GAMEDAY THREAD****

gangreenman

Let the 2012 NFL Football season BEGIN!!!

The Jets will play their season opener at MetLife stadium today against the Buffalo Bills. After a much scrutinized offseason, it will be nice to see what the team does for real on the field. Here's to starting the season off 1-0!!

Jets vs. Bills

1pm

CBS

J! E! T! S! JETS! JETS! JETS!!!

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if we have a losing season it's because of THIS GUY starting the thread and not Crusher

The Crusher hasn't posted (or even been online) since I posted this thread.

Having said that... I am fully aware of the responsibility I have taken in creating this thread. And I embrace it. Big season for the Jets ahead. F the Haters!! GOOO JETS!!!!!!!

if we have a losing season it's because of THIS GUY starting the thread and not Crusher

We aren't having a losing season.. no matter who starts what thread...

I am skewering small replicas of all the Bills starters and grilling them tomorrow starting at 12:55 p.m. EST.

*THAT* is why we aren't having a losing season.

I am skewering small replicas of all the Bills starters and grilling them tomorrow starting at 12:55 p.m. EST.

what if we go 2-14 and just beat those guys? lol

So lets talk about the most important part about tomorrows game. What food is on the menu for the game ?

for the Jets game it'll be a hamburger and buffalo chicken strips

for the second game it's raviolli :D

bad thing is I have to drive my grandparents to church tomorrow from 11 to 12 but inbetween gives me plenty of time to grocery shop :D

then back home by 12:15

Nonsense. The game is decided by the OP of the game day thread. This is common knowledge. That is what I am here for... To carry the Jets to victory!!

NY JETS 2012 BABY!!!

Wowza. Max locking the thread because his JN clocks are 5 minutes slow (the thread was started on game day) is some risky sh*t.

Well, pressure's off me I guess. (Unless we win of course, then I have to get some credit for bringing BP out of retirement, right?)

Good luck Max/BP!!

GO JETS!!!!!!!

Wowza. Max locking the thread because his JN clocks are 5 minutes slow (the thread was started on game day) is some risky sh*t.

Well, pressure's off me I guess. (Unless we win of course, then I have to get some credit for bringing BP out of retirement, right?)

Good luck Max/BP!!

GO JETS!!!!!!!

We wont lose today. you know why? because I said so. now had that other game thread not been locked we probably would have gone 0-16 this year. shame on you.

I am going to the game today and will get a chance to rub elbows with celebrities like ECURB and Max. I will have a sharpy with me and wil bring some JN memorabillia.

This game thread confusion has me nervous. I wasn't before.

Starting a game thread before 12am is awful karma. LOCKING a game thread is even worse..lol

You have reason for concern. only my mojo can undo those terrible things. you just sit back and watch

FWIW, take a look at these screenshots. I have no problem with Max's decision to stick with the JN clock, but just would like to prove that JN's clocks are, indeed, slow...Meaning this is all on him really. Since technically, my thread was started on game day.

What screen shots?

Archived