Safe to say.. SUPER BOWL.

pointman

Hard hits, deep passes, speed, big defensive line, right tackle holding blocks, scariest secondary anywhere, Landry maiming players (his team and the others)... and Sanchez throwing the ball.. being praised while Tebow gets boo'ed.

It feels so right. I can't wait til we eat the heart of the Patriots and sh*t out the leftovers.

I am an optimist, you're just delusional. The Giants are terrible. .500 team if lucky.

they just won the SB last year and when they get their sh*t together in the secondary they will be a top 5 defense again

oh and Eli is just terrific....he's the bee's knees!

Hard hits, deep passes, speed, big defensive line, right tackle holding blocks, scariest secondary anywhere, Landry maiming players (his team and the others)... and Sanchez throwing the ball.. being praised while Tebow gets boo'ed.

It feels so right. I can't wait til we eat the heart of the Patriots and sh*t out the leftovers.

The pig is ripe for slaughter.

Why?

the reason honeybee's are disappearing from the outside USA is because they all migrated to my parents garage. everytime I go visit I see at least 50 dead bee's in the attic where a lot of my NFL Films tapes (And other crap) is stored.

don't worry though, I keep my favorite NFL Films tapes with me at home :)

oh and maybe radiation has something to do with it too.

the reason honeybee's are disappearing from the outside USA is because they all migrated to my parents garage. everytime I go visit I see at least 50 dead bee's in the attic where a lot of my NFL Films tapes (And other crap) is stored.

don't worry though, I keep my favorite NFL Films tapes with me at home :)

oh and maybe radiation has something to do with it too.

colony collapse disorder is due to a virus. it's been linked to a monsanto product. monsanto promptly purchased the company that made the connection

yay monsanto !

Archived