Sign in to follow this  
pointman

Safe to say.. SUPER BOWL.

Rate this topic

Hard hits, deep passes, speed, big defensive line, right tackle holding blocks, scariest secondary anywhere, Landry maiming players (his team and the others)... and Sanchez throwing the ball.. being praised while Tebow gets boo'ed.

It feels so right. I can't wait til we eat the heart of the Patriots and sh*t out the leftovers.

did you watch our defewnse give up 3 straight td's to the ****ing craptastic bills? did you watch our running game suck big fat ass all day? i sure did.

Edited by neckdemon

I am an optimist, you're just delusional. The Giants are terrible. .500 team if lucky.

they just won the SB last year and when they get their sh*t together in the secondary they will be a top 5 defense again

oh and Eli is just terrific....he's the bee's knees!

they just won the SB last year and when they get their sh*t together in the secondary they will be a top 5 defense again

oh and Eli is just terrific....he's the bee's knees!

OMG!&!^%@# ZOINKS!&^!&# WHATTHE!&Y&*(^! Bees don't have knees, noob! PWND&*&%!^%!

OMG!&!^%@# ZOINKS!&^!&# WHATTHE!&Y&*(^! Bees don't have knees, noob! PWND&*&%!^%!

Bee's knees means the best, as bees carry pollen in little baskets located on its midsegments of their legs....i.e. KNEES.

sweet as the bee's knee's my gee's

Bee's knees means the best, as bees carry pollen in little baskets located on its midsegments of their legs....i.e. KNEES.

sweet as the bee's knee's my gee's

Oh sh*t son! Look, we got ourselves a bee expert over here.

Hard hits, deep passes, speed, big defensive line, right tackle holding blocks, scariest secondary anywhere, Landry maiming players (his team and the others)... and Sanchez throwing the ball.. being praised while Tebow gets boo'ed.

It feels so right. I can't wait til we eat the heart of the Patriots and sh*t out the leftovers.

The pig is ripe for slaughter.