So the Jets are a clown show...

gangreenman

I understand you, but you're talking with someone who's enjoying it alittle. There's alot of abuse from jetfans themselves. If the Jets would have won 20 to 10 it wouldnt even be this serious. But the jets put up 50 points man, but this is bigger than just 50 points, no other team in the league has scored more in week one than the anemic, lowly, pathetic, Same'ol Jets. This is a statement man. We've been hearing how terrible Sanchez and this offense has been since week 17 last year and it was all good. The Jets explode on offense and its like we cant get in our feelings for 5 hours. We've been hearing the bullcrap for 9 months.

This thread can take 5+ hours worth of this if it can take 9 months of "SOJ". There's people here who had to deal with those 9 months, such as myself. I say let them enjoy it.

Let's also hear it for REX!!!!!!!!!!! and also for Mike T!!

i think its funny week 1 with the offseason we had. but if this sh*t continues every week then its going to get really annoying

It's kinda one in the same though. Other then the score disparity (which was awesome), the best part about today is that we excelled in areas that the media and fans have been so critical of before we even took a regular season snap. QB play, OL play, receiver play. And we put up 48 points. Quadruple whammy.

I understand you, but you're talking with someone who's enjoying it alittle. There's alot of abuse from jetfans themselves. If the Jets would have won 20 to 10 it wouldnt even be this serious. But the jets put up 50 points man, but this is bigger than just 50 points, no other team in the league has scored more in week one than the anemic, lowly, pathetic, Same'ol Jets. This is a statement man. We've been hearing how terrible Sanchez and this offense has been since week 17 last year and it was all good. The Jets explode on offense and its like we cant get in our feelings for 5 hours. We've been hearing the bullcrap for 9 months.

This thread can take 5+ hours worth of this if it can take 9 months of "SOJ". There's people here who had to deal with those 9 months, such as myself. I say let them enjoy it.

All fair points, and I'm not all that worried about it too much. Really just commenting on why nobody would exactly be compelled to go out of their way to show up and eat crow. I think in instances like this we're all fans, and people are more focused on their happiness with the outcome than really giving a sh*t about what they were wrong about. More than anything, I think we can all agree that we just want to see this stuff keep continuing on week after week, and then we won't have to worry about any of this anymore. :P

All fair points, and I'm not all that worried about it too much. Really just commenting on why nobody would exactly be compelled to go out of their way to show up and eat crow. I think in instances like this we're all fans, and people are more focused on their happiness with the outcome than really giving a sh*t about what they were wrong about. More than anything, I think we can all agree that we just want to see this stuff keep continuing on week after week, and then we won't have to worry about any of this anymore. :tongue:

I like being abused... thats why i showed up. Just wish i could convince the wife i was serious about the cuffs and belt whipping.

Archived