Jets and Bills Fans Brawled in Section 302 During the Season Opener

Lil Bit Special

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was lucky we never really had fights in my section when i was a season ticket holder... then again we almost always had the same fans around us with a few visiting fans sprinkled in.,.. sometimes they needed to be corrected and told to behave, but never sh*t like this. Its embarrassing adults act like this. Just go to a game and enjoy and have fun.

Bills' Zuba pants vs. Favre jersey-losers all around.

It wasn't the msot humid nor hottest day, but the sun was really strong and there wasn't much of a breeze. Add in officials who stopped the clock pointlessly late in a blowout and wearing a jersey all afternoon must've been really hot.

I was lucky we never really had fights in my section when i was a season ticket holder... then again we almost always had the same fans around us with a few visiting fans sprinkled in.,.. sometimes they needed to be corrected and told to behave, but never sh*t like this. Its embarrassing adults act like this. Just go to a game and enjoy and have fun.

And that's why you're only a Lil Bit Special. Some of these folks on the other hand, are a whole lot special.

People really lose all sense of civility at a game. Its an embarrassment.

When I lived in Boston for undergrad, I was fortunate enough to go to all the Yankees Sox games since my cousin's company got tickets to all of them. I always wore my yankees gear and got some stuff said to me, but I was there to enjoy the game and not piss anyone off, which always was fine. But Boston, and I don't care what anyone says, is worse than yankee stadium. I saw those fans fight each other, parents fight parents while their kids were with them etc. it was nasty. If you get in a fist fight over a baseball game with your child with you, I really don't know what else to say then you should be beyond embarrassed.

Every game I have ever been too have had some kind of fight break out in the section I was in. never went to the same section. In general I would rather enjoy the game at home with friends and family then go to the game and have to worry about drunks and fights. Its getting bad.

When I lived in Boston for undergrad, I was fortunate enough to go to all the Yankees Sox games since my cousin's company got tickets to all of them. I always wore my yankees gear and got some stuff said to me, but I was there to enjoy the game and not piss anyone off, which always was fine. But Boston, and I don't care what anyone says, is worse than yankee stadium. I saw those fans fight each other, parents fight parents while their kids were with them etc. it was nasty. If you get in a fist fight over a baseball game with your child with you, I really don't know what else to say then you should be beyond embarrassed.

Boston has so much white trash its disgusting. I had a guy want to fight me because he thought i pushed his wife when we were cramming into a T station. Then jumped in front of me and threatened to punch me in the face if I got on before him... and this guy was in his 50's... and his white trash wife was threatening me and my wife. I just walked away not wanting to deal with such stupidity.

Boston has so much white trash its disgusting. I had a guy want to fight me because he thought i pushed his wife when we were cramming into a T station. Then jumped in front of me and threatened to punch me in the face if I got on before him... and this guy was in his 50's... and his white trash wife was threatening me and my wife. I just walked away not wanting to deal with such stupidity.

They really do, I saw that all the time. It's funny, because half my friends at school were huge Sox fans and I loved going to Bruins/Sox/Celtics games with them, because I enjoy being able to joke back and forth with others who actually know sports. But I've never been one to throw a win into another's face, because the win was always enough for me. That's why I've never once had a problem at a sports game in my life; expect for at a chargers game and oakland game, I will never go back to either place. I had people threaten to do terrible things to me and girls with me, simply for having a Jets jersey on. I've never felt not safe in my life, except for at those two places.

They really do, I saw that all the time. It's funny, because half my friends at school were huge Sox fans and I loved going to Bruins/Sox/Celtics games with them, because I enjoy being able to joke back and forth with others who actually know sports. But I've never been one to throw a win into another's face, because the win was always enough for me. That's why I've never once had a problem at a sports game in my life; expect for at a chargers game and oakland game, I will never go back to either place. I had people threaten to do terrible things to me and girls with me, simply for having a Jets jersey on. I've never felt not safe in my life, except for at those two places.

all that over a stupid game...

all that over a stupid game...

Not even kidding, I'm pretty certain that if I weren't there with a handful of guys who were a couple of old D1 olineman, I would have gotten my ass kicked for just wearing a Jets' jersey. It wasn't just insults, which I'm fine with, that sh*t happens wherever you are, but actual threats. I put my sweatshirt on when I went to the bathroom at half time and I'm not someone to ever really be intimidate, but some of those kids looked like they'd have zero problems breaking a bottle over someone's head lol.

I don't know how the other stadiums are, as I've only been to about six or so, but I honestly recommend never going to a football game in either of those places.

Not even kidding, I'm pretty certain that if I weren't there with a handful of guys who were a couple of old D1 olineman, I would have gotten my ass kicked for just wearing a Jets' jersey. It wasn't just insults, which I'm fine with, that sh*t happens wherever you are, but actual threats. I put my sweatshirt on when I went to the bathroom at half time and I'm not someone to ever really be intimidate, but some of those kids looked like they'd have zero problems breaking a bottle over someone's head lol.

I don't know how the other stadiums are, as I've only been to about six or so, but I honestly recommend never going to a football game in either of those places.

only place ive been to is jacksonville and I had problems there... Freaking jacksonville. luckily they are more retarded than I am so I could just embarrass them with words. Fun times watching the guy leave the seats and go to the concourse after i told him to go outside and play hide and go **** yourself after i grew tired of his sh*t.

I'll never understand it. I've been to a ton of away games with my dad all over the country, some in stadiums that we heard may be rowdy. Not once have we ever had a real problem with anybody like that. There may be some tension when we first sit down, but fairly quickly everyone gets the point that we're there to just mind our business and enjoy the game; and by the 2nd half we're usually joking around with other people in our section. The only time confrontation has ever even been a remote possibility was in New England when they were shouting legitimately racist sh*t at Sanchez and we couldn't take it anymore, but even in that instance there were a bunch of other people that had enough. Adults are ridiculous at times, it's a ****ing football game.

I'll never understand it. I've been to a ton of away games with my dad all over the country, some in stadiums that we heard may be rowdy. Not once have we ever had a real problem with anybody like that. There may be some tension when we first sit down, but fairly quickly everyone gets the point that we're there to just mind our business and enjoy the game; and by the 2nd half we're usually joking around with other people in our section. The only time confrontation has ever even been a remote possibility was in New England when they were shouting legitimately racist sh*t at Sanchez and we couldn't take it anymore, but even in that instance there were a bunch of other people that had enough. Adults are ridiculous at times, it's a ****ing football game.

Exactly. Throughout my five years at Northeastern, I probably went to 30 or so Yankees Sox games at Fenway with my cousin, including a couple playoff ones and not once did I ever come away thinking that there was a legitimate chance of getting into a fight. For the most part, if people realize you're there just to watch and enjoy the game they'll either leave you alone or end up talking to when they find out you know the game. Obviously wearing my Yankees' Jersey I've had people say some things, which I fully expected, but when they realize I wasn't going to respond or start back at them, they stopped. People like that get frustrated very easily and if they don't get the reaction of of you that want, they find someone else to try it on.

The worst that's every happened to me was a few kids back tossed some popcorn on me, but when all I did was smile and laugh, it stopped pretty quick. I will admit that I have seen some people get beer tossed on them and I'm not sure how I would respond to that, but usually you can tell if the night is going in that direction and you can move yourself from that area.

Edit: Lol completely forgot this, but back in 2003 or so, I was at a Matchbox 20 concert at the Glens Falls Civic Center with a girl I was dating at the time and saw a fight there. Probably the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. Dude, you're surrounded by teenage girls and families and you're fighting another grown man. Really?

I warned my chick she had better not do sh*t like that. I will tell her to shut up and sit the **** down. I dont got enough muscles to defend her honor.

On a positive note,

At least she has honor.

Lol

I've got Sept 23rd in Miami to deal with...OY!

I think Im going to tailgate in my backyard, get hammered and full on hot dogs and burgers, then walk to the bar to watch the game... cost me & wife $70 bucks at the bar today... mostly beer. too bad I dont drink coors light... would have been about $20 bucks.... :-D

youre missing out on good beer.

Archived