Jets and Bills Fans Brawled in Section 302 During the Season Opener

Lil Bit Special

Brawl = a slap fight amongst fat guys that drank too much Bud Light, with the eventual sucker punch thrown at a guy, whose attention is on the skank that is screaming at him, by some insecure, over-sized meathead .

Why do all these videos pretty much go the same way?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bear Piss.

I like my 24 packs of Sam and Wachusett Blueberry chilling in the fridge. :-D

I don't drink Sam anymore. Wachusett is good stuff though, even the blueberry isn't bad. My girl likes it.

Sam is good.

Never had Wachusett.

How have you never had Wachusett? Do you not even live in NE?

So freaking stupid..when are people gonna begin to realize THAT EVERYONE WHO OWNS A PHONE HAS A CAMERA AND MORE THAN LIKELY YOUR STUPID ACTIONS ARE BEING RECORDED. If anyone goes to court for this they can use this video for proof of assault. I'm super passionate about my team but I hate it when I go to dolphin games and have to play meteator because dumb asses can't control their liquor and temper. Get over yourselves you Neanderthals. This is how people get shot in the parking lot over bullsht...

I'll never understand it. I've been to a ton of away games with my dad all over the country, some in stadiums that we heard may be rowdy. Not once have we ever had a real problem with anybody like that.

I take it you've never been to Oakland?

I was warned by my friend who had moved out to NorCal not to use the port-a-potties during the tailgate, because these lunatics have been known to tip them over if they see a fan of the opposing team going in there.

After having loose change, cups, and insults flung at me during the game, I got a real sense that I was going to have to punch my way out of the stadium had the Jets managed to win. Luckily for me, Chad Pennington got exposed that day.

Boston has so much white trash its disgusting. I had a guy want to fight me because he thought i pushed his wife when we were cramming into a T station. Then jumped in front of me and threatened to punch me in the face if I got on before him... and this guy was in his 50's... and his white trash wife was threatening me and my wife. I just walked away not wanting to deal with such stupidity.

Better walk away....you ain't bout dat life boi...

A scuffle broke out in front of me in the mezzanine between guys in the first and second row. If it escalated, someone probably would have gone over the wall and landed in the lower deck. The Jets fan was in his 50's and the Bills fan in his 30's, both toting an entourage.

A scuffle broke out in front of me in the mezzanine between guys in the first and second row. If it escalated, someone probably would have gone over the wall and landed in the lower deck. The Jets fan was in his 50's and the Bills fan in his 30's, both toting an entourage.

Fun times... Sad that Woody couldnt price out all the riff raff like he did with me. :-D

Bills games in my section get pretty intens sometimes, but never this in my section. Sadly, you see the yellow shirts/jackets of security guys running to scrums in the stadium all the time. Luckily people in my area seem to be more mature about things, its a shame people can be morons with a little bit of alcohol.

The one thing that will kill the NFL is stadium violence. You can jack individual ticket prices up to $500 a game and the masses will find a way to afford a couple of games every year, but when the people start boycotting season tickets because they can't bring their family - put a fork in em, it's over Johnny!

I take it you've never been to Oakland?

I was warned by my friend who had moved out to NorCal not to use the port-a-potties during the tailgate, because these lunatics have been known to tip them over if they see a fan of the opposing team going in there.

After having loose change, cups, and insults flung at me during the game, I got a real sense that I was going to have to punch my way out of the stadium had the Jets managed to win. Luckily for me, Chad Pennington got exposed that day.

Nah, never. We'll eventually get to that one though. And I will say that my old man's voice bellows like James Earl Jones, and any time he's told someone to calm down they reply with a facial expression similar to that of the one admiral that Vader choked out.

Archived