Props to Howard and Hill

faba

I was really excited about the Hill pick but we all knew he was extremely raw coming from Georgia. That said, I don't think anyone saw Hill having the kind of game he did. He's got a lot to build on. Can't wait to see him and Sanchez get more comfortable.

And I didnt expect Howard to keep Mario in check to the tune of 1 tackle and no sacks or pressures.

Mario Williams was a no show= Howard kept him shut down.

Hill all the bashing of him -say you are sorry for one game at least guys. Guy has talent still raw but I like him.

MARIO WILLIAMS:

"Pass blocking doesn't consist of illegal hands to the face just about every play, which, when somebody tells you that, and you're five yards away from it, and you walk away like you don't see him telling you you're getting punched in the face every time, then that dictates somebody like myself having to take care of that on my own," said Williams, who was held without a sack or quarterback pressure in his first regular-season game with the Bills after signing a six-year contract that could be worth up to $100 million with Buffalo in the offseason.

AUSTIN HOWARD:

Informed of Williams' comments, Howard told ESPNNewYork.com, "If that was an issue, I think they would've thrown some flags. I didn't see any flags out there."

whiningnosign.gif

MARIO WILLIAMS:

"Pass blocking doesn't consist of illegal hands to the face just about every play, which, when somebody tells you that, and you're five yards away from it, and you walk away like you don't see him telling you you're getting punched in the face every time, then that dictates somebody like myself having to take care of that on my own," said Williams, who was held without a sack or quarterback pressure in his first regular-season game with the Bills after signing a six-year contract that could be worth up to $100 million with Buffalo in the offseason.

AUSTIN HOWARD:

Informed of Williams' comments, Howard told ESPNNewYork.com, "If that was an issue, I think they would've thrown some flags. I didn't see any flags out there."

whiningnosign.gif

Howard has to have caused one of the quickest turnarounds of Jets fans' opinions of him imaginable and he just keeps on improving it.

Mario sounds like a $100 Million Pussy!!

MARIO WILLIAMS:

AUSTIN HOWARD:

whiningnosign.gif

Typical asshat. Gets owned by a nobody and whines and cries that he got no calls. So glad we kicked their teeth in.

Mario Williams was a no show= Howard kept him shut down.

Hill all the bashing of him -say you are sorry for one game at least guys. Guy has talent still raw but I like him.

Agree, Hill a talent for sure.

I guess that time I saw him and thought he had NFL potential I was right ;)

I guess Jets should hire me as a scout, LOL

Typical asshat. Gets owned by a nobody and whines and cries that he got no calls. So glad we kicked their teeth in.

Yep...on top of that, after the game I believe it was Nick that said they slid some protections over to help Howard in the beginning, then they saw he didn't need it and left him on an island with Williams. Owned!!!

Archived