How many of you...........

Section 333

On second thoughts... I feel bad for continuing this thread. I shoulda just left it as is and followed my true beliefs in do whatever you want as whatever you do at the stadium wont have any impact on me and my fandom. What kind of doosh am I to say to someone else they need to act a certain way. Do whatever you please.

I hope we have a great season and you have fun at the games!

No need to feel bad. You are entitled to your opinion as am I. It just really got to me when i saw #15 run out on the field. You are right in a way though, I hated the move when it was made, but come game time it does JETS on his jersey as well. I got it out of my system and I will be in my seats or in front of the tv cheering either way. But there is no denying that exactly what Buffalo wanted to see was Tebow come on that field. They know exactly what is coming. I will Try to enjoy but 1 thing i wont do is kick back and relax, you are a jets fan as well, so you know better than making a statement like that. Cheers.

No need to feel bad. You are entitled to your opinion as am I. It just really got to me when i saw #15 run out on the field. You are right in a way though, I hated the move when it was made, but come game time it does JETS on his jersey as well. I got it out of my system and I will be in my seats or in front of the tv cheering either way. But there is no denying that exactly what Buffalo wanted to see was Tebow come on that field. They know exactly what is coming. I will Try to enjoy but 1 thing i wont do is kick back and relax, you are a jets fan as well, so you know better than making a statement like that. Cheers.

Im usually hammered so it more like passing out than kicking back and relaxing! :-D

No matter, Sanchez insisted.

"I knew Tim could come in here and help us, and that is just the tip of the iceberg," he said of Sunday's performance. "We've barely seen anything yet. We have plenty more in our grab bag of a wildcat. Tim is an explosive guy, so he can help this offense. He did a great job today."

Tebow, for his part, will remain the dutiful backup, waiting his turn in the wings, although he's not the clipboard-carrying type. He's the wildcat type.

"We had some efficient plays," Tebow said. "Obviously, we wish we would've broken one."

Some fans disagreed, booing his effort. "I didn’t hear them," Tebow said. "I wasn't paying attention."

Maybe, but plenty of other people were paying attention.

Some hack's account of the day..

The good news is, heckling and booing and criticizing this team doesn't seem to garner the kind of

results everyone I guess expects.. In fact, the whole circus parody seems to have been a real incentive to raise

the level of play, unless I am misconstruing RR's comments.. which I don't think I am.

Tebow thrives on criticism .. He thanks all his doubters and naysayers every time someone brings it up.

Booo on Garth !

Soon, the JETS will probably trade Tebow, then you can boo him to your hearts content ..*without the guilt or whatever*.. . that's my guess.

Why would the JETS want to field a player that draws boos from the fans ? Get rid of him.. surely someone wants TEBOW.

Otherwise it would be an empty roster.

Archived