Ok, just to recap.......

Section 333

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After that jacked up locker room we had last season, Tebow helps there and will try to make that locker room solid.

True, he didn't do much Sunday, but he really didn't have to. I think that's why T&Rex purposely didn't tip their hands with what we're going to do with Tebow. We may never use him the way we used him Sunday...could be just a ploy. But not showing anything, puts Pittsburgh in the same boat the Bills were in. (LOL)

They're going to spend precious hours practicing for Tebow and they have no idea how we're going to use him. Could be one of the reasons the Bills had so many holes in their game.

Two of those TDs came after wildcat formations. Not saying that's the reason at all, but gimmick formations do throw defenses off. I will say tho, when Sanchez is hot and he marches us down to the goal area like he did Sunday, he should be the one to put it in the end-zone b/c he would have earned it.

Now that we're off topic...someone needs to smack Tebow, he has a once in a lifetime opportunity. Can you imagine being 25 and single, having plenty of money and living in New York. Wow. My time there was great, most exciting place I've ever lived. Get that boy laid! IM sure Sanchez could hook him up, he'll, I would be having "athletic" parties all the time if I were those guys.

Archived