Anyone see NFL's Power Rankings this week? New York Tebow

hoping4ASuperBowl

fixed it

Herschel Walker had the SEC rushing TD record.. TT broke it against Georgia in the World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail party.

yeah, I messed the numbers up.. sry.

Being trash talked is a way of life for Tebow.. but having watched him a while, seems like he feeds on it...LOL.

(besides I try not to remember every detail, I much prefer discussion (arguing) using vague elusive innuendo, keeps me alert defending myself..)

Awesome. lol

I just had to drop some corrective knowledge out there. The guy is responsible for the only shinning moments of my Football fandom career.

What is it that Tebow has done to deserve this kind of treatment from the media? Play hard, produce better results than his skills would indicate, be a stand up guy with the media? I don't get it. It is really getting old.

I agree with you 100%.....to be honest. It is a matter of time when he wins us a game. I hope we win sunday against Pitt. Tebow is on our team. I like the kid, has class...and that is something many can learn from. I would just hope at least us Jet fans would give this kid a break because he is on our team, And just give it a rest.

Rival fans hating him in college != NFL fans recognizing he sucks at playing QB

LOL..

Yeah, he sucks, until he doesn't..and then you look like Pitt did last year in the playoffs..with a great big WTF just happened all over their black n yellow faces..LOL.

Don't tell me you have based your eval off the preseason ? Didn't that get thrown out the window like the rest of the preseason last week..or only the part that involved the players with out the last name Tebow ? LOL..

LOL..

Yeah, he sucks, until he doesn't..and then you look like Pitt did last year in the playoffs..with a great big WTF just happened all over their black n yellow faces..LOL.

Don't tell me you have based your eval off the preseason ? Didn't that get thrown out the window like the rest of the preseason last week..or only the part that involved the players with out the last name Tebow ? LOL..

Nice

LOL..

I based it off of the past two and a half years of play in the NFL which has been, in a word, awful (at least in terms of passing). The preseason wasn't some random outlier, it was right in line with his entire career. Sorry that one game in which he still couldn't complete even half of his passes despite the opposing defense playing 100% against the run didn't suddenly completely change my opinion. His embarrassingly horrible performance one week later against the league's worst defense doesn't exactly help his cause either.

If he suddenly learns how to actually be an NFL QB, that'd be great, but it hasn't happened yet.

Archived