TailgateJoe Heading to Pittsburgh, room for 50 more to peeps!

Hey guys, we decided to pack up the TailgateJoe circus and head to Pittsburgh for the game. We will have the full TGJ setup and a pretty good spread. We already have 50 heads signed up and have room for another 50 to join us.

Check out http://www.tailgatej...-steelers-2012/ for more info

Wish I could make it. Enjoy yourself bro.

I was on your website last week and I noticed that I can purchase tailgate tickets there, yet for some reason I cant seem to find it tonight. I want to buy 4 tailgate tickets for the Jets/Colts game on October 14th. Could you either provide the link or tell me to open my damn eyes and check the website again? Lastly, do you have the menu already prepared for that game? I have a few friends coming in from Australia that are quite excited to finally make their first Jet tailgate/football game and I want to give them a heads up on as much of the festivities as possible.

Thanks bro.

Wish I could make it. Enjoy yourself bro.

I was on your website last week and I noticed that I can purchase tailgate tickets there, yet for some reason I cant seem to find it tonight. I want to buy 4 tailgate tickets for the Jets/Colts game on October 14th. Could you either provide the link or tell me to open my damn eyes and check the website again? Lastly, do you have the menu already prepared for that game? I have a few friends coming in from Australia that are quite excited to finally make their first Jet tailgate/football game and I want to give them a heads up on as much of the festivities as possible.

Thanks bro.

Thanks bro. The links are still there, just got shifted down a little when I added the steelers banner on my sidebar. On the site, on the right sidebar, look for "2012" and click that. I haven't sorted out the menu yet, won't have that until the week of the game most likely.

Lookin' forward to having you at the party, been too long!

Thanks bro. The links are still there, just got shifted down a little when I added the steelers banner on my sidebar. On the site, on the right sidebar, look for "2012" and click that. I haven't sorted out the menu yet, won't have that until the week of the game most likely.

Lookin' forward to having you at the party, been too long!

Thanks man. It has been a while. The wife still talks about your cannolis...which sounds pretty weird now that I've read that statement back to myelf lol. She wont be making this trip, however after this game I'll be in Germany for a few weeks, im thinking that when we get back me and her will catch a game and we'll be back eating some great food and getting smashed on beer 10:30 in the morning. That actually sounds like a plan!

Archived