JetNation: warning when opening site: MERGED

Max et al.

I received a warning that this site could contain malware or has recently been hacked etc. Not sure if anyone else got the notification, just wanted to update you if no one else has reported it. This happened on three difference computers at two different locations (school and home). Feel free to move this.

I also got this message. I cant open this website with firefox, I can only use safari to get here now.

I also got this message. I cant open this website with firefox, I can only use safari to get here now.

You know what bugs me about that.. and other browsers who "didn't" get the warning message ??? It doesn't mean it (malware, etc) isn't there.

It just means the Firefox picks it up.. and the others aren't meaning they are totally exploited.

Edited by Jetsouth

You know what bugs me about that.. and others who "didn't" get the warning message ??? It doesn't mean it (malware, etc) isn't there.

It just means the Firefox picks it up.. and the others aren't meaning they are totally exploited.

Funny, not my safari is picking it up as well. I have to click "ignore warning".

I think some Patriot fan is hacking all of our computers. This is why I said do not let those heathens infiltrate our site!