cut bart scott now

ylekram

not only is he hurting the team but now he is actually hurting the team. send the last of baltimores castoffs the hell outta here. yes, i know it was an accident, but the dude shoulda been gone in the offseason. should have traded scott and our 6th for their 7th

not only is he hurting the team but now he is actually hurting the team. send the last of baltimores castoffs the hell outta here. yes, i know it was an accident, but the dude shoulda been gone in the offseason. should have traded scott and our 6th for their 7th

Bart hasn't been good since he got here in 2009. Actually he really wasn't all that good in 09 either. He was a good co-leader type in Baltimore and thats about it. His only value was his "can't wait" interview. If u ask me that was well worth the 4.2 million. But no real reason to run him out of town. He is what he is. Has a large mouth and has troubles backing it up. Besides don't we have more important players to run out of town, like for example Tim whatever his last name is. (insert your favorite "tebowism" here) My personal fav is.You can lead a horse to water, but Tim Tebow can make him drink.

Bart hasn't been good since he got here in 2009. Actually he really wasn't all that good in 09 either. He was a good co-leader type in Baltimore and thats about it. His only value was his "can't wait" interview. If u ask me that was well worth the 4.2 million. But no real reason to run him out of town. He is what he is. Has a large mouth and has troubles backing it up. Besides don't we have more important players to run out of town, like for example Tim whatever his last name is. (insert your favorite "tebowism" here) My personal fav is.You can lead a horse to water, but Tim Tebow can make him drink.

These 2 posts are so dumb they are stupid.

You can commit a felony 3 against another team's players and not get cut, or prosecuted..

If someone offered me a few grand to put a co worker out of commission, it would be featured on 48 HRS and

everyone involved would be in jail.

When you suit up in football you take these risks, it has nothing to do, or *shouldn't* , anyway with cutting someone, unless it was for extraordinary events, like maybe chest butting the ref or something.

This post is missing an N-bomb

Archived