Bad news for the Dolphins

Maxman

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From what I've learned and the reason why I'm able to not be miserable, is I've learned a few things the last handful of years. Things are never as good as it seems nor as bad as it seems. We whooped on a pretty good Bills team and took a beating by a good Steelers team, after a loss, at their home opener. We're still atop the AFCeast and with a win in Miami next week, we'll be 2-0 in divisional games and if both the Pats and Bills win, we're still atop the division. Seems like we can never win that game when the Pats lose, but we have a chance to jumpback next week.

Actually I wasn't disappointed the Phish won...maybe they feel satiated and we can roll them next week to get our Mojo back...

Agreed. This is what I said when I predicted the Jets loss yesterday - Jets were coming off a big win, believing the press about them, and the Steelers were coming off a painful loss. They had the psychological advantage.

This week, it's the Jets who will be focused, and the fish thinking they're better than they really are.

If Tony Sparano knew how to call an offense play worth a damn, maybe Miami would... What's that? Sparano is on the Jets now? LOL, looks like a victory for Miami.

Hate to break it to you, but the fact that your team beat the freakin' Raiders, at home, in a 1PM game doesn't change the fact that your team is still a heaping pile of dog sh*t. You could be calling the Jets offensive plays with the sole intent of trying to make sure the Jets lost and it still wouldn't make a difference. The Jets could punt on every first down and the Jets D would outscore the Dolphins.

Hate to break it to you, but the fact that your team beat the freakin' Raiders, at home, in a 1PM game doesn't change the fact that your team is still a heaping pile of dog sh*t. You could be calling the Jets offensive plays with the sole intent of trying to make sure the Jets lost and it still wouldn't make a difference. The Jets could punt on every first down and the Jets D would outscore the Dolphins.

Right there, at the corner of your mouth, there's a little bit of spittle, wipe it off, it's gross.

Ok, now, what were you saying?

Right there, at the corner of your mouth, there's a little bit of spittle, wipe it off, it's gross.

Typical DolFag...win one game and spouting out of his ass .Convienent your mommy has allowed you back on the internet, why else would you have dissappeared for 5 months..

If Tony Sparano knew how to call an offense play worth a damn, maybe Miami would... What's that? Sparano is on the Jets now? LOL, looks like a victory for Miami.

Must be feeling confident after an very impressive victory vs. the world beating Raiders since we havent seen you all offseason.

Oh, thanks. I guess I should probably give you a similar heads up and let you know that right there, all over your face, is an excessive amount of semen. While I'm sure you're quite used to it by now, you still might want to take care of that.

Typical DolFag...win one game and spouting out of his ass .Convienent your mommy has allowed you back on the internet, why else would you have dissappeared for 5 months..

Mommy? 5 months? What are you talking about? Drunk already or still drunk from yesterday?

Must be feeling confident after an very impressive victory vs. the world beating Raiders since we havent seen you all offseason.

Yeah, all season. The whole lonnnggg season we've had so far. Pft.

Oh, thanks. I guess I should probably give you a similar heads up and let you know that right there, all over your face, is an excessive amount of semen. While I'm sure you're quite used to it by now, you still might want to take care of that.

(Yaaawwwnnn)... Love those middle school jokes. Got any more?

He said OFFSEASON. You know, the best time of the year for Miami fans?

Yeah, that's when the Heat usually wins the Championship.

You're my favorite troll. Seriously. <3

Aw, thanks, Bro. You're all aces.

I have a $20 bet with a friend that the Jets will sweep Miami. Loss. Cannot. Happen.

Who won last time these teams met?

OMG, GOOD ONE! I mean, it's not like you started with stupid, child-like jokes and I intentionally followed your lead to make a point of how foolish you acted, right? YEAH!

No, you're wrong. I started out with a sharp quip, that mocked the Jets hiring of our former head coach and you followed that with a ham-handed semen joke. Boring.

Archived