Someone with football knowledge pLease explain...

bear

we can hyper analyze the D but at some point it should be noted that 10 points isn't enough to win in the NFL in 2012. especially on the road on a sunny day. there are D's far far worse than the Jets out there, but their O's bail em out.

It is worth noting though that the Jets D this year has given up 28 and 27 points in each of its first two games.

I'm being serious. I understand the game of football. I played bl in collage. Our corners do it with , or without saftie help, and still get beat deep. Cromartie is a much better cover corner when he presses his man.

I've seen Wilson play off his man on our side of the first down marker to only get beat on a slant for a first. I just don get it

I'm being serious. I understand the game of football. I played bl in collage. Our corners do it with , or without saftie help, and still get beat deep. Cromartie is a much better cover corner when he presses his man.

I've seen Wilson play off his man on our side of the first down marker to only get beat on a slant for a first. I just don get it

Yeah. About Wilson. See, he's not very good.

The bottom line is that only Cromartie and Revis can play Man. If the Jets wanted to play press they probably would have been burnt more often as we could NOT TACKLE ROETHLISBERGER. SO he would shake off out feeble attemps at a sack and throw a bomb. The guy is a beast and we can't tackle so..add press coverage to that and you have the beginning of a deep pass over and over again.

Archived