Does Anyone Here Speak Belichick????

The Gun Of Bavaria

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- The one player the banged-up New England Patriots could least afford to lose limped through most of Sunday's game and had X-rays taken after it. A day later, though, coach Bill Belichick said Tom Brady was "fine," and the quarterback said he didn't think his lower left leg injury was "too major

The meaning of that could range from a ingrown toenail to Brady needing to have the leg amputated. :shock:

The meaning of that could range from a ingrown toenail to Brady needing to have the leg amputated. :shock:

As soon as the Pats scored their 3rd TD to go up 21-0, BB should have had Brady's a** on the bench.

He took at least 3 other shots on that leg when he shouldn't have even been in the game.

BB pulled a Hermy on that one. #-o

I don't get this whole lying about injuries claim. It is a leg injury. No specifics. No specifics necessary. Screw the NFL brass. They get the bare minimum from Pats land. Another reason why BB is lights ahead of Hermie.

I agree that BB is lights ahead of Hermie, and how BB handles injuries is smart.

But, that has nothing to do with you sweating like a whore in church about Cindy's injury. :mrgreen:

.....I may be sweating it (I do admit it. No Tom Brady means the Pats are f'd - Jets fans understand this concept more than most), but I assure you I do not sweat like your description. You want filth, go check out the Miami Tailgate Party thread turned pimp wanna-be thread.

:lol:

.....I may be sweating it (I do admit it. No Tom Brady means the Pats are f'd - Jets fans understand this concept more than most), but I assure you I do not sweat like your description. You want filth, go check out the Miami Tailgate Party thread turned pimp wanna-be thread.

:lol:

=D>=D>=D>=D>

Sadly I can't go. I have to spend some time with the in-laws.

Archived