Interesting Clip-Take a look And then Tell Me what we should do.

Jet27

That video won't play here, but it says Skip Bayless and Stephen A. Smith. Are those really the two football geniuses you want to hitch your wagon to? They aren't exactly Bill Walsh.

Hey even a broken clock is right two times a day dude. And what Skip said was spot on regarding the use of Tebow against Pitt. And I hate to say it but what SAS said about the D was also spot on. We need to take the rose colored glasses off and look at our team objectively and try to win games anyway we can.

To all my friends here, this is exactly what I said on the offensive and defensive side of the ball.

You are bragging that you are agreeing with a man who thought an article about him in the Onion was real yesterday?

I want to point out that I have never said this to anyone in my entire time posting in Jets message boards - WELCOME TO IGNORE. :yes:

You are bragging that you are agreeing with a man who thought an article about him in the Onion was real yesterday?

I want to point out that I have never said this to anyone in my entire time posting in Jets message boards - WELCOME TO IGNORE. :yes:

Guys point out certain things that are correct and get hammered all the time. Its ok go ahead and ignore, won't change the fact that we sucked the big one against Pitt last sunday. And if our performance is accepted by any Jet fan and then points to a statistical ranking (i.e. 5th in defense) over winning a game well thats good for you I guess. Some people just can't hear things for what they are.

I could care less where we end up in rankings I care about winning games. And by the way, there were a few in this board that complained about how we won games last year...does that make any sense dude?

And for the record I wasn't bragging.

Archived