What happens when the Jets are in first place at 1145 sunday night??

A two week run in first place might already be the longest run since that short period where the Favre-led Jets were a Super Bowl favorite after taking down the previously undefeated Titans.

You know what, you might be right... the year we were 9-2 and got the 45-3 beat down, were were ever in first that year?

You know what, you might be right... the year we were 9-2 and got the 45-3 beat down, were were ever in first that year?

We were never in first on our own, but because we beat New England in week 2 that season, we held the "tiebreaker" for first from Week 9 thru 12, when the Jets and Pats had the same record.

We were never in first on our own, but because we beat New England in week 2 that season, we held the "tiebreaker" for first from Week 9 thru 12, when the Jets and Pats had the same record.

Yeah, good call on that guys, that kind of slipped my mind that they started off that season that well.

I'm more amused by the reactions I've seen elsewhere. Everyone's acting as though Week 17 just ended and not Week 03. It makes me get why other people hate the Jets bandwagon. Or, what's left of said bandwagon.

• Thumb Down 1