Does anyone besides Jason Whitlock really think Eli is not an elite QB?

without his #1 receiver, #3 receiver, his starting running back AND his best offensive linemen Eli puts up amazing stats today

I don't see anyone else doing this well under the same circumstances at all

this guy is a freaking offensive genius!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

Eli has had decent talent and depth around him. how many different OC's has he had to wirk with? could he step in and just make our offense better? maybe he commands that kind of respect now but he had to earn it. would Eli of 4 or 5 yrs ago be succesful with this Jets team?

I would think that two recent comebacks in the Super Bowl would be enough to mute this conversation forever, but some reporters just don't have anything else to talk about I guess. The funny part is that you hear less negative remarks around the net on Peyton and he's definitely past his prime to some extent.

Eli Manning is at the top of what i like to I call the semi-elite quarterbacks. Roethlisberger, Cutler, Rivers, etc. are also in that category.

Let's not overreact to this early start the way Madden is to Spiller's outburst (look at who he played, lol)

Semi-elite? Guys who win multiple SBs are elite my friend. I don't particularly care for Big Ben but the dude is ****ing good. And Eli may not have much of a personality but the guy can play football.