Jets Release OLB Bryan Thomas

gsnts725

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not an unpredictable move considering the direction the D is going. He's probably even slower than Scott right now. Pace is just plain better as the old guy DE/OLB.

I'm ready to see more of Davis and McIntyre, who'll probably get the most snaps. The D needs the speed behind the DL.

I wouldn't trade a roll of that super cheap, super thin, toilet paper for Welker's life.

that was just trolling, welker would retire first, but if the rumors that he is on the outs with belicheat are true, he may trade him here to punish him, lol

this would be a great drinking game....name a jet....name the hall of famer they shouldve drafted who went a few spots after .........be miserable

ill go first....kyle brady

Sapp could have changed the entire history of this team, that draft is still a failure of epic proportions. Why did we trade Hugh Douglas again?? I remember him having a great start to his career then he was gone to the Iggles.

Sapp could have changed the entire history of this team, that draft is still a failure of epic proportions. Why did we trade Hugh Douglas again?? I remember him having a great start to his career then he was gone to the Iggles.

Ninja'd. Double screwed by trading Douglas. There were a lot of busts in that first round, though.

Even more egregious was the Blair Thomas pick... take your pick of HOF'ers on both sides of the ball.

We traded Hugh Douglas because of Bill ****ing Parcells that below the belt bellied mother****er didn't like Douglas and then he spent the rest of his time here begging for a pass rusher.

Archived