****The OFFICIAL NY JETS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAMEDAY THREAD****

gangreenman

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The defense is supposed to be elite. they arent. Im bashing the posters who think this D is playing well today.

follow the posts and you'll see what Im railing about.

Defense is supposed to be elite according to who?

Rex?

Rex also said Kerry Rhodes was the next Ed Reed and Gholston was turning the corner.

They are a good defense. That's about it. They've played well enough today that we should be winning.

come on man look around the league people are giving up loads amounts of points. One of the reason the broncos were so good on D last year was that tebow would have like a 12 min drive. Cant score if you dont have the ball and scoring is all that matters

I dont care about the league. I care about the Jets. They are built to be a dominating defense. They are built to lead this team. They fall WAY short of that mark. Yes. The offense SUCKS. But the defense HAS GOT TO BE BETTER THAN THIS>\\\\

NO ****ING PRESSURE> NO ****ING PRESSURE> NO SACKS. THEY ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

Rex?

Rex also said Kerry Rhodes was the next Ed Reed and Gholston was turning the corner.

They are a good defense. That's about it. They've played well enough today that we should be winning.

Thats what everyone keeps telling me. They are elite. Im just pointing out they are FAR from elite and not good enough.

Rex?

When all of your moves are on d, and your HC ignores the offense, it better be elite or their is a big problem

Archived