****The OFFICIAL NY JETS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAMEDAY THREAD****

gangreenman

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 and 1. Maybe next week gang green man will start the thread right at midnight.

More importantly, we're 2-0 under my leadership. I knew Caprenter was missing that FG. He had to. I started the thread. I don't even know why people bothered to watch the game. It was guaranteed W as soon as I entered my post. This is so easy, I don't even know where to begin.

More importantly, we're 2-0 under my leadership. I knew Caprenter was missing that FG. He had to. I started the thread. I don't even know why people bothered to watch the game. It was guaranteed W as soon as I entered my post. This is so easy, I don't even know where to begin.

Oh great...we are going to pick and choose games? I will take the next Bills and Dolphins games. Man up and take the Steelers next time son.

Oh great...we are going to pick and choose games? I will take the next Bills and Dolphins games. Man up and take the Steelers next time son.

This team is mine from here on out. I didn't sit myself out for 3 or 4 years for nothing. I've learned and grown from my past mistakes, and I now know that I must first make others trust me before I can help them trust themselves.

This team is mine from here on out. I didn't sit myself out for 3 or 4 years for nothing. I've learned and grown from my past mistakes, and I now know that I must first make others trust me before I can help them trust themselves.

Translation: Not starting next week.

We will find out soon enough... I will say this though, if someone wants to start it instead, they will have to be extra precise and on their game to snatch it from me. None of this forgetting crap that I did last week anymore.

Translation: 12 minutes

Archived