Sparano showing why he was a poor choice for OC

BlackDynamite

Rich Cimini is a sorry hater, but he did make a good point on his blog. Sparano is already overwhelmed as the new OC.

In his press conferences, he has mentioned that he has to spend extra hours during the week figuring out how to integrate Tebow into the offense, and it's a work in progress. I'm glad he used his time in Training camp this summer with Tebow to his advantage.

Tebow also has not thrown a pass this season, after all the bluster from Ryan about how much of an improved passer he has become under Cavanagh. Actions speak louder than words, I guess.

Schotty was a bad OC, but I knew getting Sparano was not a major upgrade. I guess Jim fassel was busy.

Week 1 was great, but the Jets only had 6-7 months to prepare for that game. How you handle a gameplan on a weekly basis seperates the men from the boys when it comes to coaching......

BD

I guess Jim fassel was busy.

He's the head coach, general manager, and president of the Las Vegas Locomotives of the United Football League. Of course he's busy. He's been way too busy to get a job in the NFL since 2006. Too bad, too, because he's super-awesome.

Rich Cimini is a sorry hater, but he did make a good point on his blog. Sparano is already overwhelmed as the new OC.

In his press conferences, he has mentioned that he has to spend extra hours during the week figuring out how to integrate Tebow into the offense, and it's a work in progress. I'm glad he used his time in Training camp this summer with Tebow to his advantage.

Tebow also has not thrown a pass this season, after all the bluster from Ryan about how much of an improved passer he has become under Cavanagh. Actions speak louder than words, I guess.

Schotty was a bad OC, but I knew getting Sparano was not a major upgrade. I guess Jim fassel was busy.

Week 1 was great, but the Jets only had 6-7 months to prepare for that game. How you handle a gameplan on a weekly basis seperates the men from the boys when it comes to coaching......

BD

Was a Head Coach, but yea, overwhelmed as an offensive coordinator. Dude. It's. Only. The. Third. Week. Just breathe.

He's the head coach, general manager, and president of the Las Vegas Locomotives of the United Football League. Of course he's busy. He's been way too busy to get a job in the NFL since 2006. Too bad, too, because he's super-awesome.

I

I believe the issue with Fassel is that there's the feeling in the league that he's an alcoholic. Francesa hints at this, along with things you heard from the Giants.

It amazes me how quick people act ridiculous based off two games, one of which we clearly didnt need to use Teblow. We have the Texans and 49ers coming up. Can we please save our tricks for them?

Personally, I blame the recievers because they cant get separation for sh*t. The drops are also getting out of hand

BD

Read the whole thing, still don't get your point.

If you take out everything that isn't about Sparano being a bad OC, you get:

In his press conferences, he has mentioned that he has to spend extra hours during the week figuring out how to integrate Tebow into the offense, and it's a work in progress.

SO...????

Archived