Pats @ Ravens SNF

Jetsfan80

The FG? No. That play is not reviewable according to NFL rules.

Why?

Mike Pereira@MikePereira

A FG that goes over the top of an upright is not reviewable because you cannot determine when exactly the ball is directly over the pole

But the league is OK with reviewing where a guy went out of bounds or stretched his arms even though you cant determine exactly where they went out.

I think its crap that a kick over the goal post can decide the game with no review. Even if the Pats did deserve to lose.

I don't understand what you're complaining about in this instance. If the play isn't reviewable, then the refs were following the rules to the T. Complain all you want that its not reviewable, but the refs on this particular instance were not in the wrong.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't understand what you're complaining about in this instance. If the play isn't reviewable, then the refs were following the rules to the T. Complain all you want that its not reviewable, but the refs on this particular instance were not in the wrong.

My complaint was that it should be a reviewable play like every other scoring play.

I didnt say the refs were wrong. I said it should be reviewable.

I cant help it you cant read properly.

I cant help it you cant read properly.

You said this:

It is a joke that play isnt reviewable.

The refs were dog sh*t tonight and the NFL should allow these teams a do-over as this was an embarrassment.

I assumed that the two points were linked. I'll now agree with you on both separate points and shut up.

Archived