All I want to know is WHERE IS COPLES??

WEW

I was amazed that they were running through the interior of our line early and often. Seemed like they were going over the left side. Mo Wilk was being blown out over and over.

I think there are two teams who you're going to play where that's to be expected and they're Miami and Cleveland. Long was incredible yesterday and I think he's pretty much on Thomas' level now.

I think there are two teams who you're going to play where that's to be expected and they're Miami and Cleveland. Long was incredible yesterday and I think he's pretty much on Thomas' level now.

Yeah, my old man was asking me if he was related to Howie, but that is the guy in St. Louis, no?

I am pretty sure it was Mo that was being driven back over and over. It was definately him when they punched it into the endzone....

i know but he was up against a very very good player. We were hearing all about how maybin got bigger and badder and was ready to live up to his draft selection like he did last year. Now whered he goesssssssssss

The OP took the words outta my mouth, Our pass rush is non exhistent and you refuse to give your rook a shot after he averaged a sack a game in the preseason? Yeah it was only preseason but hell, he abused everyone he went against then...Its a freakin no brainer, play the kid, he applies pressure better than anyone else we have on the d line.

What happened to the rook, and Wilkerson. I had high hopes for our pass rush

No kidding!! Week one I said we FINALLY have a pass rush without blitzing every f---in down. Ellis, Wilkerson and Coples looked like bad asses. Then next week we're back to Pouha and Devito!! ?? WTF is going on? This team really has a f---in curse on it. It has to be Broadway Joe, man.

Remember when we lost our best defensive player in the middle of 1986 (I believe we were supposed to win it all that year lol)....Because his f---in "wife had cancer"!!?? wow.

Archived