Jetscode1

1-2 teams include:

New England Patriots

Pittsburgh Steelers

Green Bay Packers

Denver Broncos

Detroit Lions

Interesting.

Exactly my point...looks like the NFL didn't tell the new refs how these story lines were supposed to play out.

The bookies have to be going nuts.

I have no problem with these refs.

Its simple when in doubt lob it out and if you are close you get a PI penalty (note to Mark, just get close) and if receiver is touching the ball its a completion!

And guys gotta admit they call holding by the book. I like so many other fans have seen so many of these calls wrongly not called before.

Plus they are very strict on roughing the QB no matter who the QB is. So for the first time ever Brady and Rogers and Peyton and Brees are being treated equally and as well as Russell Wilson's and Flacco's of this world. No wonder Brady's, ROgers, Peyton and Brees devoid of that "elite" advantage are on teams with losing records.

As far as penalizing the guy who did not initiate the fight but was responding to an act of physical aggression, well that's how the old refs used to do anyways.

They just need to brush up on some ticky tacky rules like have to kick an extra point at the end of the game and with some practice they should be so much more fun to watch!

I heard an interesting theory today. Purportedly, "savvy" guys like Bellicheat are taking an decidedly adversarial and borderline abusive position with the replacement refs in order to bank some equity with the real refs when they return. Plausible? I'm not so sure. Interesting, nonetheless.

1-2 teams include:

New England Patriots

Pittsburgh Steelers

Green Bay Packers

Denver Broncos

Detroit Lions

Interesting.

And yet, everyone here keeps telling me the Pittsburgh game was a loss for us as soon as it was put on the schedule, and that I shouldn't be upset about being thumped by a team that lost to the Raiders miserably this week.

In a season where people are talking about the Jets being a circus, it's a relief to know that, quite frankly, the National Football League as a WHOLE is a circus. LOL

Nice! Someone should photoshop some Ronald McDonald hair onto Goodell... Oh, wait.

1-2 teams include:

New England Patriots

Pittsburgh Steelers

Green Bay Packers

Denver Broncos

Detroit Lions

Interesting.

Which direction are you trying to go with that logic, because since we are 2-1 it would be logical to assume we would beat all of them, right? 3-0 Arizona Cardinals I guess they're winning the Super Bowl?

And yet, everyone here keeps telling me the Pittsburgh game was a loss for us as soon as it was put on the schedule, and that I shouldn't be upset about being thumped by a team that lost to the Raiders miserably this week.

The Dolphags blew out the Raiders. Suck it you BCS wannabe.

Which direction are you trying to go with that logic, because since we are 2-1 it would be logical to assume we would beat all of them, right? 3-0 Arizona Cardinals I guess they're winning the Super Bowl?

The Cardinals might be legit bro. They have the best front 7 you've never heard of, and Patrick Peterson is the next Revis who can also score TD's on returns. They have no QB, but then again, they're not the only team with that problem.

The Dolphags blew out the Raiders. Suck it you BCS wannabe.

Once again, I think you misunderstand my point. Despite what you or any other goofball here says, I don't subscribe to the expectation or acceptance of a loss because the opponent is "usually a great team", I think we had the Steelers lined up for a home opener loss and sh*t the bed for the reasons I talked about last week.

All you were doing was rationalizing the loss. We could have and should have beaten them.

This wasn't about saying "team A beat team B, and team B beat team C, so..." it was about saying WE SHOULD EXPECT TO WIN and not rationalize it like a pussy when we don't. Like you do.

The Cardinals might be legit bro. They have the best front 7 you've never heard of, and Patrick Peterson is the next Revis who can also score TD's on returns. They have no QB, but then again, they're not the only team with that problem.

Spot on post there goofy.

Archived