@TJLang70 - The pride of Ferndale, MI & Eastern Michigan University

The Gun Of Bavaria

TJ Lang hails from the great state of Michigan, Ferndale to be exact, which borders my city to the south. He's also a fellow alum of Eastern Michigan University.

He's going to get fined through the stratosphere, but good for him for speaking up on this B.S. I usually side with the "players need to stay quiet" crowd, but not right now. It should be the opposite. Every player and coach in the league should be talking, tweeting and giving statements as to how bad this thing has gotten.

Most of you will disagree with me and I get that, but F It. At this point, where the outcomes of games are getting decided on blatant incompetence, backed up by more blatant incompetence in the replay booth, what do you have to lose? What's the league going to do? Suspend and fine everyone?

Time for a little NFLPA/Coaches Solidarity.

TJ Lang hails from the great state of Michigan, Ferndale to be exact, which borders my city to the south. He's also a fellow alum of Eastern Michigan University.

He's going to get fined through the stratosphere, but good for him for speaking up on this B.S. I usually side with the "players need to stay quiet" crowd, but not right now. It should be the opposite. Every player and coach in the league should be talking, tweeting and giving statements as to how bad this thing has gotten.

Most of you will disagree with me and I get that, but F It. At this point, where the outcomes of games are getting decided on blatant incompetence, backed up by more blatant incompetence in the replay booth, what do you have to lose? What's the league going to do? Suspend and fine everyone?

Time for a little NFLPA/Coaches Solidarity.

That's it sir. The coaches all have to start ragging the refs till Goodell has enough fine money to pay the refs.

I loved Lang's tweet last night. "Fine me and use the money to pay the officials".

I'm sure the morning after he may be having buyer's remorse, but too damn funny.

He is turning the greatest game and cash cow into nothing less then a gigantic joke. He has been the Dick Kotite of NFL commissioners.

Archived