Stay Classy, Patriots Fans

Vudu

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, what a heaping pile of ****ing dog sh*t. People like that deserve nothing but the very worst of things to happen to them. I can't even imagine how ****ed up in the head you have to be to think anything like that is close to acceptable or, worse yet, somehow humorous.

Or how you can seriously click "SEND" after posting something like that.

haha I saw this yesterday. she's a terrible human being and before it went viral and she protected her tweets she was saying stuff like "some people can't take a joke" and how she liked the attention, like she was tough.

who's tough now, bitch?

Torrey Smith's brother was killed this weekend in a motorcycle accident. He had 2 TDs for the Ravens on Sunday.

Torrey Smith's younger brother died Sunday morning. After going to see his family, he actually came back and proceeded to play in their game Sunday night and actually had an amazing game. It was a really big story throughout the game.

Holy crap!! What a disgusting pig she is. Terrible. I hope she gets fired and then finds a job as a punching bag.

I cannot see the pic at work. Can someone describe what the picture says in less than a thousand words.

"Hey, Smith, how about you call your bro and tell him about your wi- ohhhh. Wait. #TooSoon?"

"The pats may have lost but at least none of them lost a family member. I'd say that's a win."

Are you wishing that she comes down with a bout of diarrhea? Or are you wishing that diarrhea comes down upon her?

Either way, I'm good. Just looking for clarification.

Both are good... but a bout of diarrhea.

Spikes tweets, BB assaults refs, fans celebrate the death of an opposing player, owner does raunchy videos with anorexic models = all class.

trade for tebow, say things about Football, have an outspoken players = circus

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Archived